omg!..omg!..whoaa..woahh...what does it mean?

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly doubt he was on any drugs. He sounds a lot like the people who used to drop mad acid and smoke like crazy, but now belong to new age spiritual groups. This video made my day. "Wow... wow... look at all those turkies" was like the sequel to me.

I've recently taken acid past year, more than 3 occasions, one memory that sitcks out is speeding through downtown on a saturday night, with 3 people, all of whom are on acid, and driving with christy in my lap.blasting shitty music, pink floyd (as a joke),,yelling "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PINK FLOYD ON ACID MOTHER FUCKAZ!!!!"

haha. This shit is hilarious. I've seen a friends uncle do this same thing while camping. My dude was just so overwhelmed by emotion and hallucinating intensely, couldn't stop. I'm sure it was one of the happiest times of his life.

I got respect for when people do this, to some extent. Although it can be annoying, it shows that they aren't afraid to cut loose, and aren't jaded. Niggas who act real jaded to life, especially young ones tend to annoy the shit out of me. Wake up.