'fitted hats'

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never claimed to be better than anyone. what i said was, it's funny to me to see people trying too hard to 'fit in'. like people will except you because of your shoes being the same color as your shirt and hat. who needs to impress a person judging you for that? shit's not reasonable to me. fuck an 'outfit'. little girls wear 'outfits'. i'm just saying, fuck what people expect you to do. do what you want, not what you're sold. most kids buy what they're sold..

Your argument is pointless, I could say you're being "sold" your plain image

I dont see any reason why you shouldn't wear stuff that fits together, I have a few watches that I kinda match with the colours of my t-shirt or sneakers (can't believe I wrote sneakers but if I put trainers you guys woulda clowned me haha)

Mainly I just wear normal slightly baggy jeans and T-Shirts and hoodies, I don't follow any fashions really just wear stuff I like, fuck what anyone else thinks, just be yourself.

Your argument is pointless, I could say you're being "sold" your plain image

you could but it'd be without any validation. i bet if i turned on a music channel i'd see your outfit all over it. my plain image is by choice, so not to look like all the other clowns. you can be mad about it, you dress like a 12 year old. really i don't have a problem with that flik you posted. pointless way to wear a hat but at least it wasnt coordinated with your shirt n shoes. or some flashy logos all over your shirt. do you own any oversized 'diamond' studs and are you gonna try to pass them as real?

got to match. Some people cant leave they house without looking bummy as fuck.

Its really not that hard but some people dont get it. And its not like they arent trying

because you look at them and they tryin to do some shit but they doin it wrong

you could but it'd be without any validation. i bet if i turned on a music channel i'd see your outfit all over it. my plain image is by choice, so not to look like all the other clowns. you can be mad about it, you dress like a 12 year old. really i don't have a problem with that flik you posted. pointless way to wear a hat but at least it wasnt coordinated with your shirt n shoes. or some flashy logos all over your shirt. do you own any oversized 'diamond' studs and are you gonna try to pass them as real?

Actually the hat is black and pink (matches both the shirt and shoes), and the shirt is LRG has a very large logo on the front with a zebra containing blue, pink, green, black, and yellow. Shit's fresh.

No, that outfit wouldn't be all over a music channel. And no, my diamonds are not oversized and are very real.

I can guarantee I could turn on a music channel and see alot of people in jeans and plain tees though. STOP FOLLOWING TRENDS LOL

I dunno.

I'm not a fashionite, I spend very little time in clubs/bars, I spend very little time in front of a TV, I am fucking 29 ( I know I know not THAT old, but still) I'm a welder and I spend about 80% of my time crammed into cover-alls, rocking a beanie/bandana, and workboots.

Do I think that some of the posted pics of "people rocking fitteds" look ridiculous as fuck?? hell yeah I do.

Now I'm not hating I just saying that I would not, in a million years be rocking those styles. Do I resent the people who do? no

Am I friends with people who rock a fitted? yes.

I don't understand fashion trends.....just wear what is comfortable for you, wear what suits your body/build, be yourself

Don't front like a tough guy, don't define yourself by your clothes....

You wearin' Nikes, a fitted, bright colors?? well thats fine by me.....you're not 14 and I'm sure you're not wearing that style cause the TV or cause the "in" crowd told you to, you're wearing it cause YOU like it.

but.....to stay on topic (sort of) I wear a curved bill. Suits my head, hella comfy, just looks way better since fitteds look retarded on me.

• Like 3

Stickers off.

I admit, I did try rocking the sticker on my first NewEra...but once I started a bend in the brim, that shit got a bit old and fell off-my dumbass had a NewEra hat with a fuckin new looking circle on it -where the sticker was.

Failed, and lesson learned.