'fitted hats'

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

semi-baggy pants (without all the gay embroidery or pre-frayed bullshit), plain t's, plain adidas.. no logos, the only shirts i own with prints are either gifts, or some steelers or penguins stuff. other than that, i like to laugh at people for trying too hard

simple is a style, why try too hard and end up an emo or hipster or wack g-thug? i am set apart because everyone else tries to hard, people should be happy being themselves, not needing a trend to define them. i also find that the other folks keeping it simple are usually the most down to earth and not always acting fake or 2faced.

wrong.

i have been wearing new eras since 2002. ive bent brims, both ways

stickers, no stickers, all different colors. i dont take my style cues

from tv, i mainly go by what the bitches like, whats poppin in the hood,

and what looks good on me, but most importantly, what feels right.

shit just feels right man.

i also fold my socks into my shoes, to puff out the tongue.

never saw anybody do that on mtv or bet.

wrong.

i dont take my style cues from tv, what the bitches like, whats poppin in the hood

shit just feels right man.

i also fold my socks into my shoes, to puff out the tongue.

never saw anybody do that on mtv or bet .

can you hear yourself?

hahaha, ok man. because they all obviously have an original or unique style.. 99% of those people buy what they're sold too.

Bent brim is OK, seems like the rural areas and smaller cities still like it, personally I prefer the flat ones.

Leaving the stickers/holograms on makes sense to kids who grow up around mad bootleg shit also.

Pinheaded niggas with their ears tucked into their fitted = douchebags brah.

Fuck are you gonna have something called a fitted that don't even fit you.

THIS

ears tucked into their hats just looks fucking stupid as hell, also having a flat brim and a sticker on your hat looks fucking stupid too.

Then again I wouldn't wear a hat of any kind unless it is winter and cold and I wanna wear a hat to keep my head warm.

Also I am over 30 so wearing a cap is just ridiculous. But then I think things are different over here to America, the only people that wear caps here are kids

Exactly, nigga actin like plain jeans and a plain tee isn't a trend in it of itself...clown :lol:

Not just that but some people like that that go to great lengths to wear plain vanilla clothing with not one design on it seem to be as insecure, if not more, than the "fashion hounds" that they are ridiculing. So afraid to rock a fitted or a pair of Nikes or anything with an inscription because they're worried about what everyone thinks. So they keep it plain & boring.

Exactly, nigga actin like plain jeans and a plain tee isn't a trend in it of itself...clown :lol:

i never claimed to be better than anyone. what i said was, it's funny to me to see people trying too hard to 'fit in'. like people will except you because of your shoes being the same color as your shirt and hat. who needs to impress a person judging you for that? shit's not reasonable to me. fuck an 'outfit'. little girls wear 'outfits'. i'm just saying, fuck what people expect you to do. do what you want, not what you're sold. most kids buy what they're sold..