'fitted hats'

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my city is home of the "hey i just moved to music city IMMA ROCK STAR!!!!" douchester movement

its seriously bad.. seriously. everyone has fitteds and flatioron hair and tight pants and bandannas and is some sort of "manager" or "writer" or "artist" its horrible

depends on style of said hat, to each his own. Some look like dog shit but atleast the quality and embroidery are always going to be on point and you dont have to guess on sizing like you would when buy 2 different sneaker companies. New Era's dominance in the market and their vast product line allows for such.

If its simple and clean, and worn properly its fine by me.

When its covered in ugly prints, and made to be like "HEY LOOK AT ME" thats when it gets fucking annoying. And when people wear it to the point where if the wind blew the damn thing would fall off their heads.

ex.

teukkbscgl22.jpg

yes mad.

Fitted hats are what they are, baseball hats. I don't really see anything wrong with them. I just don't understand why people keep that stupid sticker on their hat.

Also, fashion trends are kind of working backwards. I see kids throwing back to the late 80's with high top fades and red rimmed sunglasses. If the fashion trends are regressing, I can't wait for this to come back:

grandmaster_flash_furious_five_fashion_stylist_regret.jpg

• Like 1

I went to the new era store to buy a new hat.

I found my hat and proceeded to the register.

I took off the stickers and bent the brim right there.

The clerk asked why I did that, with a look of scust.

I replied...

"Wearing my hat like a fucking adult."

He did not reply.

• Like 1

If its simple and clean, and worn properly its fine by me.

When its covered in ugly prints, and made to be like "HEY LOOK AT ME" thats when it gets fucking annoying. And when people wear it to the point where if the wind blew the damn thing would fall off their heads.

ex.

teukkbscgl22.jpg

yes mad.

he's gotta wear it like this to keep his powdered face from smudging the cap