12Oz fantasy football 2010

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with the season just about over and this the last week in most fantasy leagues i didn't do great but didnt do bad either. I won 2 of my 8 leagues and 1 of them was a money league.

In the league i have been in for 5 years i was 3-8 at week 11 and then went on to win the next 4 games. I ruined someones playoffs hopes and still managed to make our toilet bowl game. Which basically if you win that game you get the first pick in next years draft. I am 16 points behind with LeSean McCoy left to play tonight.

Did ok in our 12oz league not great but oh well i did have a winning record.

you know yall just ruined this for epic peak in sporting history for me.

last night i was writing a speech, steady rightclicksaving ginormous canadian flags, firewoks, handclapping, tears, follow up shots of disneyland, quotes of my early shot calling and then was gonna rewrite the entire typarhea and make a new thread about it.

now, alls i can do is say thanks.

• Like 1

jokes aside tho, good looks on the sportsmanship.

shit was fun. and poe called it correct attributing my waiver wire moves bringing home the win. honestly i was just as stoked commin out on top of the single game victories over a few prettyuntouchable regular season records.

count me in for next year.

canada-flag.jpg

• Like 3