Christian Chat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im working on being registered. they asked questions "when did you become christian"- response: when i was dunked in the holy water" .whats your favorite passage in the bibe?"-response-"thau shall not steal and kill". i hope i get cleared for christian chat

im working on being registered. they asked questions "when did you become christian"- response: when i was dunked in the holy water" .whats your favorite passage in the bibe?"-response-"thau shall not steal and kill". i hope i get cleared for christian chat

your not gettin in, shoulda googled that shit my man :lol:

but good luck none the less

and yes, screen caps.

and also, ima laugh my ass off if this is just another troll site.

My name is Tyler. I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior in high school. I've known about Jesus my whole life, being born into church. I gave my life to Christ at 8 years old, not knowing what it meant. But it wasn't until I joined my youth group in the seventh grade that I really started to get serious about my faith. I've felt the call from God towards missions for my whole life and I said yes to that call for real at church camp in the seventh grade. Almost every day I try my hardest to learn something new about my Father and to get closer and closer to Him each day. I'm looking forward to talking with you guys and fellowshipping and hopefully encouraging and being encouraged by all of you! God bless.

-Tyler

Innuendo through the roof in this mafucka

I'm in--------SN is ----CauseImLookinLikeJesus

ihaveaids, please wait!

Your email address has been verified, but please wait just a bit for your chat nickname to be approved.

We screen all new chat nicknames and accounts, to keep Christian Chat clean for you! :)

Man, most of you are dense as fuck. Obvious troll names will not work. Obvious troll responses will not work. If you want to get onto their site, you should try using something that isn't blatant as fuck, and then on the follow up questions you need to make up some believable shit. It isn't too tough, but none of you seem able to figure it out. I can also guarantee that they ban people with a quickness too, so even if someone does get on you're just gonna blow your spot up in two posts and get canned.

DERP DERP HURRR DURRRRR the name cope2 and ihaveaids totally r gunna maek it thru the screening process derrppa durrrr.

when you became a chrisitian: I became a Christian when my mother first took my to Sunday school, in February 2006, I learned alot about our kind and loving god, and cannot wait to serve him in any way possible

used qoute:Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord.

Revelation, 1. 7

SN:GodIsGreat92

Re: you hate ilegal mexicans?

My best friend in 4th and 5th grade in Nebraska City, was an Illegal.

One day asked him how he got to America if he was born in Mexico city. Dreadful silence came over him, and he looked at the ground. I told him, "I don't care if you are legal or illegal, you are my friend, that is all that matters to me."

I experienced the language barrier, because that school was 1/2 mexican, and most of my friends were mexicans, because the whites didn't like me, I'm just a good ol' Kansas kid. Grew up on a farm, left the farm and Nebraskans don't like Kansas.

Nigga has a sig of the NRA too,lmaooo

please go troll a juggalo site. these people don't seem to be that bad. it's poor form to troll

people who really aren't doing anyone harm.

as for the NRA/illegal friend quote: dude, guns have nothing to do with how you are as a person. I prefer the GOA, but whatever. NRA isn't filled with white power nazi klansmen.

here's a list of juggalo forums that would be much more worthy:

http://anonym.to/?http://hatemachine.us/index.php?

http://anonym.to/?http://thejuggaloforum.ipbfree.com/

JESUSHASNOFRIENDS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• Like 1