Christian Chat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well they are a friendly bunch of delusional people. why are they awake at this hour?

edit: i took out my drunken aggression on you. your fault for posting this at closing time. even though i can't reverse the negaprops, I feel as though I have acted in haste. this is almost threadworthy.

12oz mob project?

I care if people are religious.

I respect people's right to believe in dumb shit, but that doesn't mean I respect their bullshit beliefs.

Religion has caused more trouble on this planet than anything else, bar none.

They are all morons who believe in fairy tales.

Happy 4th or July.

I care if people are religious.

I respect people's right to believe in dumb shit, but that doesn't mean I respect their bullshit beliefs.

Religion has caused more trouble on this planet than anything else, bar none.

They are all morons who believe in fairy tales.

Happy 4th or July.

That's what I mean, I don't care if they want to believe in something but I'm completely against religion. All religion in general, root of all evil.

But listen to these motherfuckers, hahaha. Time to make an account.

CauseImLookinLikeJesus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Aussie_Ausse, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thank you for registering, Cope2. An email has been sent to Bitches_On_MY_dick@yahoo.com with details on how to activate your account.

Please allow a few minutes for the email to go through. (Check your junk mail folder if you don't see the email in your inbox.) You MUST follow the link in that email before you can chat in the chat rooms or post in the forums.