Morals/Personal Rules

RUNINE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
No small businesses, homes, cars, or private property. Public property and CHURCHES are fair game in my eyes. The Church is a disgusting institution and as a homosexual, they have done more to ruin my happiness than I have done to them or anyone in this world. Fuck the church, bomb the shit out of it.

LOL WUT?

• Like 1

whether people want to admit it or not there are rules to this shit, they are not written rules,but their rules just the same. there are things in the graff community,just like any other community,that are just taboo.you dont snitch,your dont go over other peoples shit unless you can burn them,you dont go over writers who have passed etc etc... i mean your all more than capable of physically doing these things but should you? no. unless you want to get your teeth kicked in or get cracked in the skull. respect has always been a big part of graff,painting a dudes house or writing on his car is just some faggot shit to do. i LOVE graffiti,its probably my biggest passion. even so if someone tags my windows on my car ima smash that niggas face in. your taking shit to a new level with that shit... your intentionally targeting people. thats lame even if you got beef with dude,i mean if its beef dont write on his house wait on the porch for the dude to show up and take him on. you think people hate writers now how the fuck do you think they are gonna feel when some asshole is messing with their shit. when its out in the streets most people tune it out but when its at their door step they take it personally and it brings down heat on every writer,not just the faggot who did it. churches are a no no too for the exact same reason,regardless of what you believe in. alot of people are very devote in their religion and for some asshole to go out and bomb one it angers people and then it brings down heat on all the writers. when you hit churches people push for more swift action by the authorities... shit isnt worth it. i dont care who you are or what your feelings are about respecting peoples shit,if you tag up houses and cars and churches and graveyards,your on my shitlist. i got no respect for someone who blatantly raises tensions when their are alot of other spots you could have painted but didnt...

Malum prohibitum... refers to conduct that constitutes an unlawful act only by virtue of statute

Or in other words if something isn't morally reprehensible to me I will probably do it regardless of what the law dictates or mandates.

To a point malum in se: wrong not by mans laws but by morals... Kinda subjective

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...