Morals/Personal Rules

RUNINE

This may just be me but i seem to have morals about what i bomb like no churches, peoples cars, peoples houses/garages, Fire departments, stores that im cool with the people that own it, and relatives' stores................any others that you got? post em......

"Illegaly Artistic" RUNINE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No small businesses, homes, cars, or private property. Public property and CHURCHES are fair game in my eyes. The Church is a disgusting institution and as a homosexual, they have done more to ruin my happiness than I have done to them or anyone in this world. Fuck the church, bomb the shit out of it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ther are no rules in graffit u think a bunch of writers got together one day and wrote a fuckin graff rule book, hell no, u do wat u want wen u bomb shit, if u wanna go bomb on some cunts house car or church fuckin go for it or u wana go cross someone sweet as but ur gna lose respect from other writers but if u dnt care then bomb that shit cunt and keep doin it, it gets u up it gets u known fuk everyone

ther are no rules in graffit u think a bunch of writers got together one day and wrote a fuckin graff rule book, hell no, u do wat u want wen u bomb shit, if u wanna go bomb on some cunts house car or church fuckin go for it or u wana go cross someone sweet as but ur gna lose respect from other writers but if u dnt care then bomb that shit cunt and keep doin it, it gets u up it gets u known fuk everyone

^^^ this is the kinda answer i fuckin expect from you bitches dis kid knows what the fuck is up and you retards need to step up your game and take notes from this guy.