Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RUNINE

Morals/Personal Rules

This may just be me but i seem to have morals about what i bomb like no churches, peoples cars, peoples houses/garages, Fire departments, stores that im cool with the people that own it, and relatives' stores................any others that you got? post em......

"Illegaly Artistic" RUNINE

No small businesses, homes, cars, or private property. Public property and CHURCHES are fair game in my eyes. The Church is a disgusting institution and as a homosexual, they have done more to ruin my happiness than I have done to them or anyone in this world. Fuck the church, bomb the shit out of it.

• Like 1

Yeah and bring a ton of heat to yourself and everyone who actually puts in work in your city, because I'm wiling to bet you don't.

how are churches fair game??

tagging on trees is fucking stupid.

if a church backed onto a trackside i'd paint it. its just a building and i don't have any obligation to it.

• Like 1

if a church backed onto a trackside i'd paint it. its just a building and i don't have any obligation to it.

Agreed, or if it faces the freeway. Their piss-poor choice of location for the clubhouse for their weekly mythology club is no concern of mine.

you're talking to a guy who'd only bomb schools and cars, but moreover cars parked at schools

i bom the fuk out of buses bro hurta scratchies on the windows braaaa

how are churches fair game??

tagging on trees is fucking stupid.

I dunno mannnnn...u ever seen a buffed tree? me neither....

i weather model trains and masturbate to the antiques roadshow afterwords.

graffiti is for losers.

ther are no rules in graffit u think a bunch of writers got together one day and wrote a fuckin graff rule book, hell no, u do wat u want wen u bomb shit, if u wanna go bomb on some cunts house car or church fuckin go for it or u wana go cross someone sweet as but ur gna lose respect from other writers but if u dnt care then bomb that shit cunt and keep doin it, it gets u up it gets u known fuk everyone

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now