4th of july weekend

Guest Ginger Bread Man

friday- went with homie to a club in a small city. the women were amazing there. all were 8+'s

saturday- drove to another small city and surprised the lady im dating by showing up. swam in her pool. had lots of sex. then went to the fireworks show with her daughter.

sunday- woke up with lady friend. more sex. swam some more. bbq'd then drove home. changed and went to my homie's bbq. hung out with friends. hit up my city's fireworks show. went to a bar.

great 4th of july weekend!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam man well at least it was a drunk walk of shame hope you had a marker

it was difficult as fuck.

and no, no marking of public surfaces (other then taking a piss every mile or so) occured. had too much stuff that would be very difficult to explain to a police officer had i been stopped and searched.

so last weekend my buddy said to another buddies girlfriend he was gonna stick 4 fingers in her ass.. resulting in my friend choking the kid out in about 5 seconds.. which was hilarious. cause the kid fell like a sack of bricks.

then later in the night the same kid puked all over the same dudes shoes and passed out in his lawn, so that being the line apparently, my buddy grabbed a shovel, scooped up the puke and slapped it in his face. then we hit him with a hose and dumped a cooler of ice cold water on the dude to wake him up.

got 2 girls booted from their hotel room, and while we were lighting fireworks off on the beach cops came and shut us down so my buddy lit a couple bottle rockets and threw them at the cops.... and we ran far far away haha.

edit: came across the girls gone wild bus as well.. that was funny.

Funny story...

Went to the fireworks store on July 3rd, got all my fireworks, cute register girl puts in all the prices and is like "alright your total is 303.27 (or whatever) oh and are you a WI resident?" ".. yes..." "ok here fill out this paperwork"... filled it out handed it back to her and she's like "alright.. have a good day." NEVER PAID A DIME. Hustled outta there and right when I was drivin away she came running into the parking lot trying to find me. PWNED.

I was feelin like Darren Brown or some shit...