hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because we're still good friends and he begs me to come to Austin and fuck him on the regs. He still loves me. We've spoke about it often. Thats the only reason he's back and all you old school kids know it.

I lost the post where Grimey was actin like a dick but thats the same reason. He's only pissed because I turned down his advances to come fuck him in NOLA. FATASS. Bummer too. We've always been pretty cool.

Hahaha,i'm not pissed and i never wanted to fuck.I just said Nola was the spot and you should come down because you've never been here.Don't try to front like i asked to fuck.I fuck enough bitches down here i don't need to bring out of towners to my crib just to fuck.Your just salty cuz everyone on this site tore you a new asshole.Do what you do tho i'm not mad atcha.

Lol, I have never heard that as a generalization.

*smells himself*

yeah...ive heard it a lot....first time i heard it was in junior high, and i thought the person who said it made it up...then i heard it more later on and thought it was just a regional thing said only in northern california.

i just listened to the new bill burr comedy album a couple days ago and he mentioned it in his act too....and hes from new york.

Archived