hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i haven't seen this much umad at getting some ass since.... well, never.

who is dhabz fuckin nowadays? you find the answer to that question, you'll find out why he spent the last 3 days in this thread talking shit.

:D

Wellll I do live in Austin now which is pretty much one huge slow moving orgy.:)

and it also looks like dhabz is a snitch whom calls police when his ass gets handed to him. calling police is a nono homay. better get back to rocking turbo cars, whatever the fuck they are.

You folks need to work on your reading comprehension skills... The other dude pressed charges on him. /notthatireallycarejussayin

No homo?

Yeah... funny thing, I just went and got that taken care of less than a year ago. Arlington, TX court ($$$ hungry fuck heads who built a cowboys stadium) kept telling me I had court dates.

Finally show up, and dude that sucker punched me (VAJ's other ex Brandon) doesn't show up in to court... so the "Assault w/ intent for bodily injury" or wtf/e charge they had on me against him got dropped on the spot because of "key witness failed to appear"... I guess he didn't want to go in there and explain that he punched me, then I choked the shit out of him. Whatever lie he told the cops that night about what went down wasn't going to work in court w/ me there to defend myself.

Anyway... it's time to wait for this shit to get hyped in here again.

Actually I was talking about all the times your ass called the cops on me. PUSS.

It's been barely a week.

Don't tell me yall began some committed relationship over the internet before you's even met eachother. :lol:

DON'T YOU BELONG ON THE BAN LIST LIKE YOUR OTHER 293248 NAMES, YOU FUCKING SNITCH....???

YOU SAW WHAT I WROTE, AND THEN JUMPED INTO TC AND SPOKE ABOUT IT??? THAT WAS YOU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT... QUIT TRYING TO MAKE ME "SET" THE FIGHT UP WITH PIZZY WHILE YOU STAY BUSY TELLING ON FOLKS.................. DAO, YOU'RE A JOKE BUDDY. IF YOU WANNA SAY OTHERWISE, YOU KNOW WHERE I'M AT... JUST DON'T BRING THE FEDS BRAH

YOU SAW WHAT I WROTE, AND THEN JUMPED INTO TC AND SPOKE ABOUT IT??? THAT WAS YOU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT... QUIT TRYING TO MAKE ME "SET" THE FIGHT UP WITH PIZZY WHILE YOU STAY BUSY TELLING ON FOLKS.................. DAO, YOU'RE A JOKE BUDDY. IF YOU WANNA SAY OTHERWISE, YOU KNOW WHERE I'M AT... JUST DON'T BRING THE FEDS BRAH

Hoooold on

This shit right here has set me right back to :confused: just when I thought I'd got to grips with who was who and who did what in the thread. Forgive me, I'm out of the ch0 loop, COLLARDOLLARZ is DAO? Who's fighting Pizzy? Why fight pizzy?

anyway, carry on :eek:

Please elaborate on how I somehow snitched on you.

You're a fucking herb who's umad that everyone is laughing at you.

You are a laughing stock.

And Don't turn it around and backpedal like I'm the umad ethug, you're the one who said you wanted to knock my teeth out.

Come knock my teeth out tough guy.

I told you who you can holler at who has my number and can set the shit up.

Either ante up, or shit the fuck up.

ante up, niggah???? i got nothing to do today.... please, come see me. got 8 hours. that's less time than it'll take you to get here AND go to the ER.... you told me to come to tejas... what'd i do????????????

Member when you started a committed relationship with the 12oz passaround jawn over the internet before even actually meeting her?

Then member when you flew thousands of miles to move into her dads house so that you could sit and hold hands with her with puppy love googly eyes on tinychat telling everybody how much you love her?

Member when you made a thread about it and got all umad when everybody started laughing at you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND, YOU EVEN KNOW MY FACEBOOK????? FEDDDDDDDDD

Archived