hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait, somehow vaj is a slut/methhead while the rest of you post pics of depraved girls and jock 'em.

and somehow most of you bitch about how this "whore" got "ran through" by 2 dude... maybe three... depending on lies..... in the mean time, we watched an upset basketball game, and you're STILL arguing about how worthless she is???

REALLY?????!

COME

THE

FUCK

ON!!!!

you're all jokes. yep i got teh AIDZ and TEH HERPS and you all just have fat tongues with so much to say and i'll still outplay you all. i'ma go be herra mad lock myself in the closet like you're gonna accuse me of................. and i'm gonna think of so many ways to get rid of all the love you're 'bout to give me

<3POZ

wait, somehow vaj is a slut/methhead while the rest of you post pics of depraved girls and jock 'em.

and somehow most of you bitch about how this "whore" got "ran through" by 2 dude... maybe three... depending on lies..... in the mean time, we watched an upset basketball game, and you're STILL arguing about how worthless she is???

hey man, i'm with you, you should be proud of your trophy girl! :lol:

hey man, i'm with you, you should be proud of your trophy girl! :lol:

hey brah, you're from an island of exiles... YOU DON'T COUNT

quit following me around 12... i don't know who you are except an aussie... and the only one of those that DO count have the last name of "SHEPHERD"

kBYE..

i guess you missed out on the pic of your "sweetie" catching a urine rainbow out of a cock into her smiling grill...

that wasnt a lie or photoshop..

if you are ok with that then by all means...fair enough..

but you do understand that this is a public forum for entertainment and you and your pee gulper are the sanctuary of LOL's...

YOU STARTED THIS THREAD UNDER HER NAME!!!!..

:lol:

and now you wanna cry fowl..

c'mooon man...

post script

tell me what a whore vaj is while you praise your own bitches. most you dudes are squares and the rest are... well, the rest are squares too......... but i knew the when i started posting here and doing absurd shit. and expected all of this

thematter of care i see in so many posts here is almost depressing.... but teh adez i caught is in a close second. going to bed. kbye

heres what happened.

you rushed to us and told us about how cool you were coz you fucked her

we all clowned you for it

you played it off by acting all gutter like the shit is beneath you (if that was the case you wouldnt have made a thread about it)

now you're trying to defend her? and act like you're still the man?

meanwhile the only reason people keep coming in to this thread is to watch you dig a deeper hole. no one is on the sidelines like YEAH POZ, YOU THE BEST MAYNE, YOU DEED IT, BEAT DAT PUSSY UUUUP.

heres what happened.

you rushed to us and told us about how cool you were coz you fucked her

we all clowned you for it

you played it off by acting all gutter like the shit is beneath you (if that was the case you wouldnt have made a thread about it)

now you're trying to defend her? and act like you're still the man?

meanwhile the only reason people keep coming in to this thread is to watch you dig a deeper hole. no one is on the sidelines like YEAH POZ, YOU THE BEST MAYNE, YOU DEED IT, BEAT DAT PUSSY UUUUP.

i'm not acting like me making a post on the internet makes me "teh manz"....

i'm acting like me: not being a faggot caring about me caring about a girl as heavily as y'all.... you care more about us than i care about the drama... yeah, i made this thread to get sum lolz... and it's grown old.. yet half of you are still opening your snatches.... whatever will be, will be.

you meet either of us "IRL" and you would undersrtand why this shit cant be taken seriously

but, hay, go praise the next dude who brags about fucking a whore and know i've stolen yours. adios

most you dudes are squares and the rest are... well, the rest are squares too......... but i knew the when i started posting here and doing absurd shit. and expected all of this

So wait... lol..

you mad! lololol.

You cannot call us all squares when you're getting like... sloppy w/e it's on now. :lol:

We're takin this thread to page 100 lil mamma you just watch.

Archived