hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably because the female in question is a meth head, 1 of the dudes she fucked is a meth head, another one is Gliks, another one is EB, and now she's fucking a dude who got drunk on rubbing alcohol and bragged about it.

Lol... just because I did speed in the past... and this was years and years and years ago.... does not make me a meth head now.

Mr. Chupacabra, you and I used to be cool, not sure why you're spreading info like this that isn't true about me. I think people that do hard drugs are pretty much losers now... and I was once in that boat, but I really do not even drink much anymore and have also quit smoking cigarettes after having a 2 pack a day habit. My life has moved on, and now looking back and finding stuff like this still going on here is kind of disheartening. Not because it's VAJ, or anything like that... just because people are still here doing the same brain dead shit that was going on here from just a few years after this site's inception.

I dunno what everyone is high fiving about boning VAJ. She actually called me the other night while I was sleeping and I guess whoever this POZ guy was was there w/ her and he got on the phone and just said "DHABZ?" and I was half asleep like "waht's up?" and he just started giggling like a girl that just talked to Usher or something. Lolz. Fuck off my dick yallz.

So it's less funny that she flew a dude there to live with her and her parents, weeks after flying to a california to fuck someone?

i dunno man

IN CASE ANYONE FORGOT NBB FUCKED 'VAJ' TOO!!!!

ALRIGHT LITTLE GUY SETTLE DOWN.

123032.jpg

EVERYONE NBGAYER FUCKED HER TOO.

Lol is NBB the new pop gun war? We used to dog that fooll... that was when 12oz was the shizzzy!!! for reall...

Dude would be like, broooooooo i'm like... so in my new diesels, i'm wearing 3 pairs right now... on 20 aspirins... lol. O_o

Anyway, I think this is hilarious. I mean, I'm sorry that I was involved in this ever because it was a kinda crappy part of my life... but there are MUCH better things out there than dealing with people that cannot be trusted. I've been out of the loop of scuzzy people for so long now.

The joke is no longer on me and it's surprising how many times I'm mentioned in this thread.

POZ - how's our dicks taste? Lol you did kiss her right?

I will agree, it's gold... pretty hilarious... I wonder why they didn't keep this to themselves. Not sure it's good to brag about these kinds of things... especially not to this group of people.

I actually came onto this site randomly the other day to look at some freight flix... I forgot how much I used to enjoy doing that.

Hello Suki, long time no see... or never see? Lol... dunno how that works.

I'll PM you my email addy or something so we can stay in touch.

I'm interested to see where else this thread can go... and where else VAJ can go on this site..

edit: ughh.. suki your shit's all tarded and I cannot pm you.

Lol no kidding. they're all tasting my dick lolol and proud of it.

Little do they remember the Seeking story of VAJ showing up in the NYC and within the first five minutes of landing and meeting Gliks she was asking him to cum all over her and her face.

PRIZE WINNER!!

:lol:

Archived