hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
truth cali. i meet this cutie girl the other day yet i had to work hard due to the bigger ones ruinng my game. my boy was afraid to step in because he has not imbraced his bigger girl likings. soo i got the number but it was rough

THATS FUCKED UP.

YOUR BOY SHOULD BE WILLING TO GET DOMED FROM A FATTY A MOMENTS NOTICE. IVE DONE SOME HORRIBLE THINGS TO HELP MY BOYS GET LAID. IM NOT PROUD OF IT, BUT IT AINT NO FUN.......

i'm not sure what any of you motherfuckers expected from a dirtbag such as myself, but now you know. i love yallz.

Wow Vaj, I mean nothing says romance like this. Even the guy you let fingerbang you is saying you're not worthy.

I mean what girl WOULDN'T want her man to say "I'm not sure what any of your mother fuckers expected from a dirtbag such as myself." That really says a lot about how he feels about you. It's like he's saying "yeah, I'm a dirtbag what kind of girl do you expect me to be with?" I mean that's some real Hallmark type shit right there! You should remember that when his seed is being planted under your tongue.

I'd also like to reiterate that I'm NOT mad. This is just easy. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with a Gatlin gun.

I'm happy for you POZ, I hope the pussy is good.

BUT NEVER, EVER TRUST A SHINY HO

Archived