hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facepalm at "foolness".

And please dude, don't bring the wall of red text back. Seriously

cosign the wall of red text. retire that shit.

before me, poz, vaj, and some wetbacks load up in my truck, drive down and catch you slippin on your way to wal mart at 1am buying dollar cans and baggy pants.

it will be sik br0.

cosign the wall of red text. retire that shit.

before me, poz, vaj, and some wetbacks load up in my truck, drive down and catch you slippin on your way to wal mart at 1am buying dollar cans and baggy pants.

it will be sik br0.

Don't call it walmart... ok it's THE MALL.

Also, maybe this situation would be inspiration for that guy on here who's named VANFULLOFRETARDS. lolol.

You guys ain't going to be wreckin things like size21 was gettin wrecked w/ rebar in the Dallas reefer spot are you?:lol:

Or... like Motion got wrecked by the tracks... in the Lets Get Lotion Sound Track and DVD?:lol:

tanxx lives in a bumblefuck east TN county

he appears to be like 12 so if he's from your way he was like 10

umad lives in a basement while his gay little dick daddy slapes him mom and he's mad cuz he cant hang in my hood. two one oh texas nigga been slangin crack since you niggas was playing on your sega genesis .. hackberry st.. go out with a camera and see wuts poppin out there nigga gtfo !!

Goldeneye_Facility006.jpg

we stay in them choppers

hahaa yall know I just murked my baby moms with this

400px-Moonraker_Laser_GE.png

got moonraker'd up

goldeneye has been poppin nonstop since i picked it up yesterday, I even have my old saved game on my memory pack with everything 00 unlocked to everything

tanx youre a fat juggalo who lives in bumblefuck east TN stop frontin , we all saw your videos, we all heard your lisp.

Back to get to my daddys basement now lollll

umad name is umad cuz i fucked his mom... he was born mad....ROFLCOPTOR........ just for that im gonna cum in your mom tonight and 9 months later im painting your lil brothers face like icp ........ woop woop !!!!!!!!! TWIZTED 4 LIFE

umad name is umad cuz i fucked his mom... he was born mad....ROFLCOPTOR........ just for that im gonna cum in your mom tonight and 9 months later im painting your lil brothers face like icp ........ woop woop !!!!!!!!! TWIZTED 4 LIFE

gay br0...gay.

Grow up faggot.

i was playing this earlier.

Ice_Hockey_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

Ice-Hockey.jpg

icehockey.gif

speed 5, 7 minutes is the way to go, 1 fatty 2 skinny guys and a medium guy.

the fights in this game are funny as hell just a random ass cloud of people.

i got a bunch of old supernintendo games laying around here somewhere

haha they just blur up in the fights

my nintendo collection is fierce tho, axe

I used to play that NES hockey game as a kid... was my first sports game. And I don't think there was any difference between the countries... each one had fat, skinny, and medium players. I preferred the skinny ones (nh) because they could take the puck up the ice the quickest & maneuver better.