hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other day when i was at the store i ran into my old friend from highschool who works for the local pet store and he said that after 5 years the rabbits have white or brown hair and when they shed the fur a dude has to clean it and throw it in the trash that goes to the dump workers work to make a living and run through the sky eating raspberry fuck dicks and pissin on assmouths while betty, her sister shaves in the bathroom reminicing of life and it highs and lows.

since when is calling someone by what they write snitching?

How does that involve talking to the authorities again? shit aint no man hours being logged on tinychat waiting for someone to drop your name... snitching is calling the cops... pulling cards is just pulling cards

cmon son my little homies just got busted off the tn thread getting monitored by law enforcement. i know a thing or 2 about people getting busted off loose lips on this site...

Wut.

And the definition of internet based snitching is dropping names to handles. People I'm chill with over the internet do it, and it aint right. So proteck ya neck, don't leave snail trails all over the internet and act accordingly when it happens.

I put da works in on the photochops.

Wow. POZ you flew across an ocean to hook up with the 12oz sperm bank AND now you're going to fight Old Cheesesteak Fists!

4781724636_62a30d5786_b.jpg

Wow! You might get that E-Fame you were trying for in the first place.

I can probably have some fun with whatever you got.

DON'T YOU BELONG ON THE BAN LIST LIKE YOUR OTHER 293248 NAMES, YOU FUCKING SNITCH....???

YOU SAW WHAT I WROTE, AND THEN JUMPED INTO TC AND SPOKE ABOUT IT??? THAT WAS YOU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT... QUIT TRYING TO MAKE ME "SET" THE FIGHT UP WITH PIZZY WHILE YOU STAY BUSY TELLING ON FOLKS.................. DAO, YOU'RE A JOKE BUDDY. IF YOU WANNA SAY OTHERWISE, YOU KNOW WHERE I'M AT... JUST DON'T BRING THE FEDS BRAH

TELL US AGAIN HOW DAO "SNITCHED" ON YOU?

so if i have this right, dao was "trying to set up a fight" with you and pizzy then you turned around and said hes a toy and would fight him anyway?

fuck man, i know you're 19 and on meth or whatever but meth strength wouldn't make you beat either of them in a fight, plus it'd be twice as embarrassing to lose a fight with someone from the internet, on meth, over some whore. not even a whore coz she doesn't charge money.

I can almost guarantee you don't write nearly as much as you talk about writing. You know how i know this? Only little kids and fakes talk about how much graffiti they do, so which one are you?

this is exactly 100% right. i bet you're a nobody and no one in your own city has even heard of you. i think it was you who name dropped a bunch of people and someone hit up those individuals and they didn't know you at all?

People have problems man, look at your average meth lab. They look disgusting as fuck. I mean you're high as a kite cooking this shit and you cant put your taco bell cup in the trash and stop wiping your ass on the couch? I'd keep my shit nice and tidy Martha and me. Like they make it in the pharmaceutical lab. I'll give you a meal pamphlet food pyramid so you know and if you forget to take your centrum silver or try to catch leprechauns in my wall then I ain't making a sale.