hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This homosexual pedophile is so fucked up off the meth he's been smoking this past week that he don't even know what the fuck or who he's talking to. :lol:u

And homeboy... you called me by my graff name, so I called you by your graff name.

If that's snitching, then what does that make you? :dunce:

yahhh brahhh.... i snitched on you!

oh wait, that was the 394985874million people who know what you write! why? because you aired your filthy laundry on here LONG before poz was ever born..... spare me niggah. come find me.

Welp. You're an old stupid ugly bitch that not even old school 12ozers give a fuck about sooooooo I don't give a damn about your worthless mexican opinion.

You're obviously umad bitch. Your fucking life is hysterical and I feel sorry for you.

You're such a dumb bitch with no future.

• Like 2

the only " delirium " that'd happened thus far is yours. and hopefully the people that were in tc when you hopped in there and say "POZ WRITES ___" will vouch, but even if they dont, we both know what happened and we both know that you're a fucking cock sucking snitch with TWO children, both of which i'd gladly slip my hard cock inside the mouth of... once i let their hard dick bleed out and end their life.... i told you, i'm niceee!!!

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE YOU DUMB HOBO FAGGOT.

LOOK AT WHOS NAME YOURE FUCKING REPLYING TO.

I AINT IN TC, ALL I KNOW IS YOURE A SCRAWNY FUCK AND MY NAME NEEDS TO BE THE FUCK OUT YOUR MOUTH FROM THIS POINT ON.

• Like 1

You're obviously umad bitch. Your fucking life is hysterical and I feel sorry for you.

You're such a dumb bitch with no future.

no future..........???? say's the emo bitch with a self destructive name....... come on you stupid cunt..... her future is bright as mine,.... but we're far too premature to create antyhing good .... as.... as welll.... as where you begin.

our meth children willl be the gate kids whiles yours are busy naivigating the short bus you put them on you fucked you bloodline..............................RLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????//:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol

ollol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE YOU DUMB HOBO FAGGOT.

LOOK AT WHOS NAME YOURE FUCKING REPLYING TO.

I AINT IN TC, ALL I KNOW IS YOURE A SCRAWNY FUCK AND MY NAME NEEDS TO BE THE FUCK OUT YOUR MOUTH FROM THIS POINT ON.

k PIzzzy, i love you

COME SEEEE MEEEEE. WHAT'S STOPING YOU???????

k PIzzzy, i love you

COME SEEEE MEEEEE. WHAT'S STOPING YOU???????

LOL OK HOMIE.

I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GOT THE STICK UP YOUR ASS TO FIGHT ME

BUT YOU WERE ALREADY HEADED TO SAN ANTONIO ANYWAY RIGHT?

YOURE A FUCKIN DORK YOU AINT SEEIN SHIT.

REALLY STOP THAT TOUGH GUY CRAP ITS A LAMER LOOK THAN YOUR MATCH.12OZ.COM NONSENSE.

• Like 1

This thread went from LOLZ to this;

little-girls-fighting_~42-16454035.jpg

If any of you keyboard tough guys decide to actually battle it out with each other, you better have someone video tape it as proof. Until then, you just look like 13 year olds "thugging" it online behind a keyboard.

OH WAIT! I forgot where I was posting this.

Carry on.

LOL OK HOMIE.

I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GOT THE STICK UP YOUR ASS TO FIGHT ME

BUT YOU WERE ALREADY HEADED TO SAN ANTONIO ANYWAY RIGHT?

YOURE A FUCKIN DORK YOU AINT SEEIN SHIT.

REALLY STOP THAT TOUGH GUY CRAP ITS A LAMER LOOK THAN YOUR MATCH.12OZ.COM NONSENSE.

san antonio ... fuck yeah north central in da building 210 stand up... ashby street and blanco hildebrand st marys thats my hood nigga thats my hood... all day 210 shouts to my niggaz what it dew bexar county fuck wit yo boy!!!