Largest Canadian Brewing Company MOLSON'S Linked To Massive Marijuana Smuggling Bust

CityonSMASH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love when my Canadian friends get all hyped in the middle of some random week and ask me if I'm going to join them getting wasted and celebrate with them. Then I stare at them puzzled and ask them why I'd be going out on some random weekday. Then they tell me it's Canada Day. Then I stare looking even more puzzled. Then they get butt hurt that I don't know what Canada Day is, but I say yes regardless because I like excuses for getting drunk during the week.

I would wholeheartedly endorse America taking over canada day. Kinda like some hostile take over top tip. Why you ask? Because i wholeheartedly endorse any excuse to get drunk on random weekdays

Plus i'm like 20 minutes away from canada & if i wasn't banned from the entire nation i would consider going there for poutine and coke spoons

toynfo_mcdonaldscoffeestix.jpg

poutine4.jpg

sometime in the next year i plan on making it up to bc for a couple days--are there levels of poutine quality or can i pretty much stop anywhere and get decent stuff? i assume gravy quality varies greatly.

i've never had the stuff, and all my canigger friends talk about it as if its some great invention that makes canada better than the rest of earth.

Poutines kinda weird in western canada, I never even knew what it was a burger king opened near my highschool in like 95. Its just now in the past few years its becoming more popular on the menu's. Quebec on the other hand its everywhere and not just for tourists, they eat it all the time. And ya, it is pretty good. but personaly I can do without a mound of cheese on top my fries.

The first time I tried it, at burger king I had just stole a forkfull or two from homie that ordered it. I fucking loved it, then the next day I ordered one for myself and after 4 bites decided it was gross and through its entire disgusting contents all over a car windsheild I happened to be walking past.

But if you like cheese and gravy with your fries you won't be disapointed, shits good if that's yer thing.

fuck you COS!! i was actually pretty excited to read this story, then canada day?? that's some bullshit dog.

i'm not mad though. gotta give credit where it's due. i'm gullible and you got me. fucker.

*didn't read through thread til after i posted. apparently "fuck you cos" isn't really an original sentiment around here. :lol: