TERRY

twinky the kid

LADIES AND GENTALMEN.... THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER

TERRY IS BEING RELEASED EARLY JANUARY 2011

Its been a hard time trying to get TERRY released... We have had our problems and our set backs but it seems like its finally happening...

At this point i would like to thank all the distribution companies that showed interest in getting TERRY out there... You were all amazing in your support and ideas for the film and i hope in the feature we can work together on other projects..

The Stelth Media Group in conjunction with LionsGate will be releasing TERRY in January 2011.

It will be in cinemas first (more info on that to come) then a big DVD push so you will all get a chance to own a copy.

I would just like to acknowledge a few people, that without there help and love this film could not be possible...

The cast- Your all amazing... i love u all.x

Andre- just wanna say thanks for the promo and the love

Steve O- My main man... He was instrumental in the making of this film and his hard work and passion for the project i will never forget. love always x

Aubry- A true ledge... If it wasnt for him this film wouldnt look nearly as good. x

And Jason Maza- If it wasnt for this guy- id still be sitting at home jerkin off at how good this film is in my bedroom- thanks for givin me the ability to think big x

Finally i would just like to say to each and every one of you.... you guys have been amazing... just by joining the group or watching the trailer you have given so much love and support to a small independant feature film and given it life.... without you this film would never have happened.

Your gonna be seeing alot of promo for TERRY in the next few months so let me start with this......

Lets see what people are sayin about this film....... enjoy xxx

Nick Nevern xxx

PLEASE DROP COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

kevin federline stars in british version of menace II society?

geezers try to base a reality tv show on the movie Green Street Hooligans?

the fuck outta here

shit is jokes

some of yous guys is jokers

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...