Hey PC computer nerds, sell me a PC.

Soup

Im a long time mac user. In fact I had one of these before i had a nintendo

apple_iie_larger.jpg

Playing lemonade stand and oregon trail.

But now i need a PC because all my Autodesk 3D drafting/modeling software is PC exclusive. So I need something fast. Something that blows away the newest/latest run of imacs and macbook pros. Ive also seen pcs with tablet-like touch screens, but ive never used one. They'd seriously come in handy if I could draw on the screen.

So tell me what's good. What computers should I be looking at? Is this shit seriously a 22" tablet?!

hp-touchsmart-iq800-series-all-in-one-pc.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hello sir it is my pleasure to be able to sell you top of the line computer since I find you are needing. Computer is very fast with x286 intel processor 1mb of system memory ram and large disk storage space with 25 megabites of disk storage. Also included will be new flatscreen grey scale monitor, printer, mice, new keyboard with 84 different keys.

Sir since this is my pleasure to sell to you I have included photos below of computer.

thm_Televideo_PM286_withdisplay.jpg

PM286_front.jpg

TP%20720%20front%20closed.JPG?attredirects=0

It is my pleasure to sell you this like brand new computer for discounter deal of only $1800.00USD I would ask that you send secured western union money order to me to expedite shipping. Also please send me the following to allow for quick shipping

1. FULL NAME _________ ____________

2. SOCIAL SECURITY # ___ __ ____

3. BANK ACCOUNT # ________________

4. SECONDARY BANK ACCOUNT # ________________

5. ADDRESS ______________________________________

6. MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME _________________________

7. PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT ___________________________

8. DATE OF BIRTH ________________

9. ID NUMBER ____________________

• Like 1

okay i dont know what YOU do in cad, but walls are made up of a bunch of lines parallel and very close to eachother at times. with a mouse, this is no problem. with a finger tip, this is a problem because you cant see where your finger is touching.

unless you were just saying "snap" in the "oh snap!" context. in which case, disregard^

^^

That

that.. again.

I have no room to talk seeing how I just bought a mac, however my desktop was built via components from newegg for around 6 bills and would rapezor most ish out of the box. you can build a rig far cheaper and much faster than you can buy one from a retail spot.

ive never used a tablet with CAD but something tells me i wouldnt want to use my finger to connect lines, jus sayin.

The tablet would be for making building presentations in illustrator and photoshop. Then after graduating architectural school I'll use it for freelance Graphic design because i can't find a job. Im a man of many graphical trades.