i took lil cousins to IN N OUT for 1st time AKA reinforcing how much i dont want kids

KILZ FILLZ

They'll breed themselves into starvation and super disease quickly after they gain control. I know a lot of people in Asia who think only westerners can get STD's. They don't teach them anything about how sex works. That's in developed countries. I can only imagine what the ones in huts think about how babies are made.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll breed themselves into starvation

that's why we have to eat babies like the north koreans do.

also, im pretty sure i will never have human kids. i have my dogs and they are like

my babies. i never understood that biological clock ticking thing either. never felt it

and i don't mind.

I was upset when my ex got an abortion, but at the same time I'm now kind of relieved, watching my best friend go through his bullshit with his baby moms and what not.

I'd like to have a kid when I'm like 25-27, but I don't believe in children outside of marriage, so we'll see what happens

Welll...

I teach prechoolers. and straight up and down. shit ain't for errybody.

That's about the size of it. Unlike most of the people i know, "I"

actually enjoy my job. the pays shit but at least i'm not fucking miserable.

Little kids are a fucking TRIP, and a handful to boot. As a man in a

field where wemenz dominate i'm like a fucking unicorn. But i run my shit.

and those little niggaz know whats good. I never once thought of having

a youngin until working with them, but now..I can't fucking wait. Don't

have accident chirlens...Be sure or wrap it the fuck up, overpopulations

already a motherfucker...

End rant.

TROOF.....

(must spread rep.)

ive worked with kids on many levels.(no pedo). if the kids respect you....they are the most entertaining muthafuckers on earth.

ive worked at a science museum

i was a camp councilor when i was younger.

ive ran basketball clinics.

and most recently i worked for a non profit organization that provided after school art programs for Detroit public schools. those kids were in high school and i must admit...a few of those fuckers made me not want to have kids. the youth of Detroit are bonus fucked. but working with little kids that respect you can be the most rewarding thing ever. and they say hella fucked up shit on the regs.

that's why we have to eat babies like the north koreans do.

also, im pretty sure i will never have human kids. i have my dogs and they are like

my babies. i never understood that biological clock ticking thing either. never felt it

and i don't mind.

Yeah, I was just talking to this girl I been friends with since forever about how all our mutual friends keep asking us when we'll get married and start a family (not to each other, but whatever) she's not into it either...a bunch of people I know aren't, but all the people with kids seem to be in this weird club that tries to recruit the rest of us like fucking Amway salesmen. I dont get how most people think it's a necessary progression in life anymore. I feel no urge, itch, nor need to make tiny me. I prefer dogs.

she looks like a dinosaur that was in a forest fire

LOL.

Yeah, I was just talking to this girl I been friends with since forever about how all our mutual friends keep asking us when we'll get married and start a family (not to each other, but whatever) she's not into it either...a bunch of people I know aren't, but all the people with kids seem to be in this weird club that tries to recruit the rest of us like fucking Amway salesmen. I dont get how most people think it's a necessary progression in life anymore. I feel no urge, itch, nor need to make tiny me. I prefer dogs. [/size][/i][/b][/color]

you know what it is? it's a baby pyramid scheme

ive worked with kids on many levels.(no pedo). if the kids respect you....they are the most entertaining muthafuckers on earth.

i worked for a non profit organization that provided after school art programs for Detroit public schools. those kids were in high school and i must admit...a few of those fuckers made me not want to have kids. the youth of Detroit are bonus fucked. but working with little kids that respect you can be the most rewarding thing ever. and they say hella fucked up shit on the regs.

i worked at a non profit school. sometimes i would drive kids home after school usually the projects and they used to tell me some crazy ass stories. 5 years old and scared of fireworks because the sound reminded them of guns. many of the kids came to school hungry and that used to kill me. i would end up spending a lot of my paycheck on buying them presents or buying art supplies. ugh.

but they provided me with lots of love, laughs, and entertainment for sure.

my first graduation with my group of kids almost made me cry.

i remember running into one of my kids outside school and he looked at me like, "what??? why aren't you at school? don't you live there??!!"

• Like 1

Yeah, I was just talking to this girl I been friends with since forever about how all our mutual friends keep asking us when we'll get married and start a family (not to each other, but whatever) she's not into it either...a bunch of people I know aren't, but all the people with kids seem to be in this weird club that tries to recruit the rest of us like fucking Amway salesmen. I dont get how most people think it's a necessary progression in life anymore. I feel no urge, itch, nor need to make tiny me. I prefer dogs.

LOL.

Would prop but cant give you another right now. I think the baby club recruiters are trying to make themselves all feel better because people without kids can do whatever they want and have MEGA freedom of everything. They salty.

People always tend to think I'm older than I am, both on here and IRL haha

So you aren't a 14 year old closet fag with down syndrome? That's what most people think on here. Don't worry about real life because with over 10.000 posts you obviously don't have one.

So you aren't a 14 year old closet fag with down syndrome? That's what most people think on here. Don't worry about real life because with over 10.000 posts you obviously don't have one.

If posting 12 times a day on an internet forum hinders your ability to have a real life I'd suggest you hire a retarded child to help you with your reading comprehension and/or typing skills, dickriding muthafucka.

UMADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD