i took lil cousins to IN N OUT for 1st time AKA reinforcing how much i dont want kids

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to teach preschoolers and kindergardeners, i learned it's like training dogs. establish your authority and dominance.

i've been thinking a lot about kids lately. one minute i want one then i come to my senses. first i need to meet a man who isn't fucking retarded to donate their sperm.

the only kids i really have any sort of relationship with are my nephew, my god daughter, and milky and 88's daughter who all listen and behave very well.

Couldn't be arsed readin this whole thread but yeah, no way do I ever want kids of my own. Having said that, my (female) mates daughter just kinda chose me (I was round at hers one night & the nipper just followed me everywhere & ever since then my name only has to be mentioned & her little face lights up. Way I see it, I've got a responsibility to that nipper, she don't know her dad & I'm not trying to be her dad but seeing as she chose me, I'll always be there for her... And I don't even like kids.

• Like 1

I'm a state away from being able to get some in n out

Went on a road trip with two friends to said in n out accesible state

We never went to in n out as much as i tried to force it

I was umad about not going in then out of in n out

/neatstorybro

i used to teach preschoolers and kindergardeners, i learned it's like training dogs. establish your authority and dominance.

i've been thinking a lot about kids lately. one minute i want one then i come to my senses. first i need to meet a man who isn't fucking retarded to donate their sperm.

the only kids i really have any sort of relationship with are my nephew, my god daughter, and milky and 88's daughter who all listen and behave very well.

Welll...

I teach prechoolers. and straight up and down. shit ain't for errybody.

That's about the size of it. Unlike most of the people i know, "I"

actually enjoy my job. the pays shit but at least i'm not fucking miserable.

Little kids are a fucking TRIP, and a handful to boot. As a man in a

field where wemenz dominate i'm like a fucking unicorn. But i run my shit.

and those little niggaz know whats good. I never once thought of having

a youngin until working with them, but now..I can't fucking wait. Don't

have accident chirlens...Be sure or wrap it the fuck up, overpopulations

already a motherfucker...

End rant.

Lol, overpopulation will never not be a problem as long as all the CHANKS and INJUNS keep popping out babies because they're uneducated about birth control and how sex works. Shit doubled in like 50 years and will most likely double again fast.

Moral...

STOP MAKING STUPID SMALL VERSIONS OF YOURSELVES AND STERILIZE 3RD WORLD NATIONS.

INJUNS[/color][/i][/b] keep popping out babies because they're uneducated about birth control and how sex works. Shit doubled in like 50 years and will most likely double again fast.

Moral...[/font][/color]

STOP MAKING STUPID SMALL VERSIONS OF YOURSELVES AND STERILIZE 3RD WORLD NATIONS.

You mean the 3rd world nations that are starting to run shit?