Fucked up situation I am in

Mauler5150

Well just as I came off 2 weeks leave before starting my new job in another department (got a promotion) I come in, get shown around by my new boss and introduced to everyone, then I get pulled aside by HR and they give me a letter saying a former coworker has made allegations against me. Like these allegations are full of shit, just verbal shit, saying I made them feel humiliated and shit, but this is a conspiracy which is fucking with my head. I was sent home on 'special leave' and am still getting paid, but I will just say never trust a bitch. Already gone to the union and shit, they are saying this is bunk and to just enjoy the paid time off, but this better not harm my chances for further progression, as they said if they can prove that I am guilty I will lose my promotion? Wtf is with that shit? Any of you ever been fucked over by a coworker snitching before?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a walking HR violation, but so is most of my company.

I think the only reason I'd get snitched would be because of petty jealousy.

Don't worry about losing your current promotion, all u can lose is your job or future promos.

Whatever you do, DO NOT retaliate.

kinda... old job i use to steal from all the time (yes i know dumbass decision) and one of the other kids did it do and started bragging, he got pinched and squealed. almost got charged with grand larceny but they dropped it down to just regular theft. been paying for that ever since.

Whatever you do, DO NOT retaliate.

This.

Enjoy the paid time off. Unless the bitch has voicemails of you threatening her, or other people to corroborate her claims, you have nothing to worry about. There has to be real proof for them to do anything and one person making claims certainly doesn't count as solid proof.

if you are union and your union backs you properly. hearsay allegations will go no where. this is my experience. you could pipe bomb a snitches car. jus sayin.

What TriPlex said.

But I don't know how differently unions operate down under.

Rat head bitches. I got hit with sexual harassment when I worked at this grocery store. She was changing my register and we were talking, all of the sudden she turns around, points at my face and says "That's sexual harassment." Deer in headlights effect so quick that before I could say anything I swear to this day I can't even remember what I said. I couldn't even defend myself when it came time to face the music because I COULD NOT REMEMBERRRR... I mean it couldn't of been bad. I never say fucked up shit to women. I BLAME ALIENS MAN. ALIENS.

its pretty well out of your hands at this point. regardless of if the union does their job or not. since its escalated now its between the union and your employer. might as well just kick back and relax until it blows over. possibly spend some of your free time polishing up your resume in case of the worst case scenario.

My resume is pretty polished now, that is how I got this promotion. Union reckons I should be ok, and they will arrange a meeting to discuss my response I just sent off now. Thing is, it is 2 seperate women, 1 of whom left her position and movied to another department 3 months ago. All the dramas I had with her disappeared when she left, and this new one has colluded with her to try and damage my reputation, all because I told the dumb bitch to get over her boyfriend leaving her and to get on with her life. This is just so fucked, I guess I will just sit on Xbox all day.

• Like 1

sounds like an excellent reason to track the bitch to her apartment like lion stalk antelopes

break in... break out the butt funnel and Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee