Legalize and Tax Pot California Initiative Prop 19

Zig

Any grower who didn't anticipate this or at least keep it in the back of their minds as a possibility and is scared/pissed about it passing has got to be a profit-driven douchebag with no foresight...and I don't feel the least bit sorry for them.

Keeping pot illegal puts thousands of people in prison a year. Are you okay with that? I'm not. Keeping pot illegal gives local and federal law enforcement way too much power to ruin lives. Are you okay with that? I'm not. Keeping pot illegal makes it impossible for sick people to feel better naturally without basically bribing the state to look the other way. Are you okay with that? I'm not.

Sorry if this cuts into your "friend's" profit margin but as flawed as it is I'm still glad people have the option to vote on this at all.

yea i agree with you shai, i don't know what that dude is talking about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Legalize Weed

Here is a link to the video...

A Misconception: The Flower

This video proves a good point. It shows how prohibition ruins society and the potential benefits that legalization can bring. Here is a little description of the animation by the uploader of the video

"The Flower contrasts a utopian society that freely farms and consumes a pleasure giving flower with a society where the same flower is illegal and its consumption is prohibited. The animation is a meditation on the social and economic costs of marijuana prohibition."

the entire argument that says we need to legalize various plant substances because it will fix budget problems is complete fantasy. by increasing revenue but keeping spending at insane levels or increasing them does not fix budgets... it just lets the govts spend more money. if anything, tax funds need to be withheld until govts get their fiscal houses in order. however states who spend money on the drug war... this is the perfect place to stop spending money. just declare victory and go home. giving govts more ways to get revenue is like giving a crack head more crack all the while claiming that giving them more crack will fix his addiction problem.