i just

sarcasm

if you got a HDTV with the tuner go to here http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/welcome.aspx put in your address, it will tell you if you need an indoor or exterior antenna.

once you figure that out just get a $40 HDTV antenna from walmart or worstbuy...test them out to see which one gives you the best signal.. didn't work you ask.. Cool..Just..... return and repeat until you find the right one.... once you get the right position you'll be able to watch all your local channel in HD or SD and it wont cause you nothing more then the antenna and your time.

mix that with the torrent housed Hard drive, netflix, web-stream, hulu, adultsins.net, hdtorrent.org (for your MKV) and your set....

i just propped u for the reply. thanks dude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i just propped u for the reply. thanks dude

no doubt, don't get impatient if you do what i suggested. it take a bit to find the right powerful signal. you'll be looking like your doing the robot but once you find the spot your golden.

you might have to sacrifice a channel or 2. i.e you get Fox but might not get ABC or PBS. or you'll get mad channels and not the one you want. so if you OK with getting certain channels based on the positioning of the antenna good if not then move it at your discretion to get the channel you want at that moment. also don't forget to SCAN FOR NEW CHANNELS periodically. some satellite might move and if you haven't scan for channels you could be missing a gang of shit for not doing that extra scan from time to time.

you been forewarned, there are like 6 fucking trinity broadcast channels that will make your eyes and ears bleed if your not religious. oh an the power of Christ compels those channels to look great regardless of the position. them niggas got that shit on lock.

btw, my signal strength is at around 49% - 58% and i get most if not all the channels crisper then Comcast