i just

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
torrents solve all your problems.

havent watched tv in like 10 years

i haven't fucked with a torrent in like 10 years haha

i'll go ahead and get mah seeding up. wassup with demonoid? i totally disregarded that thread. i have/had a login

torrents solve all your problems.

havent watched tv in like 10 years

ya shits a little nuts. i aint never fucked with this stuff, nor do i know cause its over my head and i dont need to anyways but bird i been with he last little while is all about it. i had no fucking clue how isanes this downloading shit is.

everything, click of a button. reasonabley quick. hidef, blueray whatever yer tv can handle. you just downlowd the format you need from a pile of other variations.

if you got a HDTV with the tuner go to here http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/welcome.aspx put in your address, it will tell you if you need an indoor or exterior antenna.

once you figure that out just get a $40 HDTV antenna from walmart or worstbuy...test them out to see which one gives you the best signal.. didn't work you ask.. Cool..Just..... return and repeat until you find the right one.... once you get the right position you'll be able to watch all your local channel in HD or SD and it wont cause you nothing more then the antenna and your time.

mix that with the torrent housed Hard drive, netflix, web-stream, hulu, adultsins.net, hdtorrent.org (for your MKV) and your set....

• Like 1