Quick Parental Poll

SwampFightOner

Would you rather your kid be a dope fiend or a sodomite?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having a random, stupid conversation with my boy P, and we decided if we had the choice we'd definitely rather have a child who's a dope addict than one who's a faggot.

How does the rest of the oontz feel?

/Commence half hilarity, half people telling me I'm ignorant or some shit

if your son is a dope fiend theres a 90% chance he does some faggot shit for dope anyways, which just makes him a dopehead faggot who doesnt even want to be a faggot in the first place... its all kinds of worse when you work it out on a 10 year time line

Teh gheyz are known for their love of drugs, especially meth. Meth pretty much doesn't even exist in the Northeast, EXCEPT for in the gay community.

I'd say the amount of gays with severe drug problems is probably about equal to the amount of dope fiends who suck dick. Percentage wise at least.

And the West Coast is the gayest place on Earth

Drugs transcend all walks of life, but it's a well known fact that gheyz are especially fond of them. Even people who love fags will usually rationalize it by saying "Gays have the best drugs" haha.

For the record, I took xanax twice in my life, and klonopin not many more times. Hardly a love br0.

I do love yak and molly though

A kid I used to live with once cried because we wouldn't give him money to buy another roll. I'm talking about a grown man, full blown crying.

Years later after I beat him up and he moved out I started hearing a rumor that he sucked dick for coke. After that I found out he was bartending at two gay spots.

I always knew he had faggy tendencies, but just attributed it to the fact that he was a mad clubhead. Oh well.

Edit: And the only people touching me when I'm rolling are women. Sex on E is amazing

Yeah, Providence wasn't shit for film making until they started giving tax cuts. That's when they turned the old armory into a sound stage and that TV show Providence went into production. Shortly after that, Massachusetts went the same route and now Boston is a hot spot for film production as well.

Mass used to be real crooked though. The Film and Video Union were ruthless. They finally had a federal investigation dropped on their asses, and that's when shit started to change. I did some work with a crew in Boston and we got shut down by those fuckers. They strong armed the management of the band we were supposed to film in Worcester. It wasn't some local band either, it was System of a Down. Not my favorite band or anything, but sure looks good on the company's reel.

Edit: And the only people touching me when I'm rolling are women. Sex on E is amazing

Sex on shrooms is better. Especially when you zone out and start thinking about how the earth was created and all of history up until the very moment you are in and then...POW! Back to the sex that you are completely surprised, yet delighted to be having.

I know you don't like psychedelics, but come on br0seph.