Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

Quick Parental Poll

Would you rather your kid be a dope fiend or a sodomite?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather your kid be a dope fiend or a sodomite?

• Addict
    • Faggot
    • Obligatory Boogie Hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It ain't that I want a gay kid, it's that I wouldn't care if I had one. Your blood is your blood man, and whatever you produce you need to take care of it. If it's retarded, deformed, has fucking lobster claws for hands --it's your fucking kid. I do believe that a kid realizes they are gay way before they understand what sex or love really is, and that is something you can't control. The harder you try and beat it out of them, the more they will resent you and themselves and probably lash out becoming even more of a Queen or Butch than you'd ever wanted in the first place.

Now a junky on the other hand? That's all on you. You can step in and do something about that, and you can beat that out of a kid if you try hard enough.

• Like 1

i'm superstitious about some shit. Some people knock on wood

but i rather not say something so i feel like i have to. Fuck around...

express the wrong opinion and end up with a homosexual dope fiend

kid

It ain't that I want a gay kid, it's that I wouldn't care if I had one. Your blood is your blood man.

So if you have a gay kid would that mean you have gay blood in you?

i notice it when someone mentions the police.. Like there

may be things i really want to say but it feels like a bad

play

oh and on topic. A homosexual has never ripped me off for a gay fix

nohomo. Dope fiends have shot moves on me for drug money... Probably

every time i've ever been robbed, broken into, stolen from, ripped off

ect ect ect.... drugs were somehow involved

But you'd want a junkie? Not for nothing, but that shows a huge amount of failure on your part, where homosexuality is something you can't really control. I believe most people are born gay, it's in their wiring.

I'm with you on the being born gay for the most part although some environmental causes may have an effect. But at the same time I think it's pretty well documented that addiction whether drugs/gambling/etc. is in your genes as well.

/nhx100

True addiction can be a genetic thing. But if a kid is peer pressured into trying heroin, it could just be the physical addiction of the drug without a genetic addiction. I just think it's easier for a parent to stare their kid in the right direction with that. It's easier to control your kids drug habits than than their sexual tendencies which are natural no matter gay or straight.

There are environmental affects with some gays, like sexual abuse or how the parent raises the child. But I wasn't trying to get that deep with the post.

T;7487075']junky.jpg

Most Real Junkies would suck a dick for some drugs regardless thus defeating your intention of not having Cock in your sons mouth to make you feel more like a Man.

THIS

love him either way, kick his ass for using the wrong drugs.. if he's gonna be gay, i'd only kick his ass for acting like a flaming diva woman wannabe.. i think it takes extra effort to be flamboyant and it's grossly unecessary. like rocking big fake studs to impress no one.

i'd rather have a gay/lesbian child than a piece of shit faggot good for nothing addict.

Anyone who wished their kids becoming an addict over a fag, is a fucking retard.

THE HEATHERS!!!

and i would say they are both just as bad, bc they both make a parent feel helpless.

i can easily say, NOT one person wants a junkie son.

on the other hand any bible beating, steak eating man does not want a fag kid.

so it kinda makes me want to go for teh gayz...... but i feel like i could fix a junkie, at least enough so he can make children that would have an opportunity to better off then he, and hopefully produce a non-gay/non-junkie son

once gay enters the lineage ceases.

but i think junkies are the biggest waste of life.

boogie coin flip.

maybe this venn diagram will help

venn_diagram2-1.jpg

i think it takes extra effort to be flamboyant and it's grossly unecessary. like rocking big fake studs to impress no one.

Exactly. It's a fucking store bought identity that is now being sold in every youth media market.

Just know that your dope addicted kid will end up doing some homo shit to obtain dope. Then you would have a dope addicted fag for a kid.

I find it interesting that every person I've asked in real life has picked addict, and almost every person on here has picked faggot.

I've always said the people on the oontz are very different from most people I know, I guess this is just another example.

I appreciate everyone's input haha

I find it interesting that every person I've asked in real life has picked addict, and almost every person on here has picked faggot.

Son, look at the people you surround yourself with.

Shaking_head.gif