Quick Parental Poll

SwampFightOner

Would you rather your kid be a dope fiend or a sodomite?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I stopped really working in it when all the guido fucks started coming around. Probably around 98 or 99. Shit just got stupid and annoying. On one hand you had all the guido fucks, on the other you had young dumb ravers. So I kind of bounced on it. Boston had a good scene for a while, more mature and laid back crowd.

I have a couple friends who still DJ in Providence. One of them was a pretty big deal for a while and probably still is, I have no clue.

I've met cool gay people, but having a gay son is like the baby coming out a different race, completely disown that little fuck cause it ain't my genes.

It's unlikely you will have a son though, coz however much you shag your boyfriend's arse he just isn't going to get pregnant, what?

Mollywhop LOL

I hate when people say "bang" instead of punch, hit, etc

"Yo I hit this dude like mad times, I caught him from the back then went at his face for mad long dude, there was more people too but nobody broke it up, he was FUCKED."

Now read that with the word "bang" instead of hit.

GAY AS FUCK

I hate when people say "bang" instead of punch, hit, etc

"Yo I hit this dude like mad times, I caught him from the back then went at his face for mad long dude, there was more people too but nobody broke it up, he was FUCKED."

Now read that with the word "bang" instead of hit.

GAY AS FUCK

It all sounds gay.