Quick Parental Poll

SwampFightOner

Would you rather your kid be a dope fiend or a sodomite?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Originally Posted by clizclean (View Original Post)

new poll should ask, "do you even do, or have you ever done graffiti, or do just look at photos of it online?"..*Fixed.

me being the man i am, i got shook when i found out i was gonna be a daddy, 3-5 was not an option for me, so i quit selling/using drugs and doin the graff over 12 years ago. and working multiple jobs for a long time usually put me in the city alot more than the drugs had, so benching was the new sport.

now i know my son knows me as a person and that i've instilled in him a piece of my views and beliefs so that he'll oneday be a functional contributor to society. that being said, i feel like i might jump back in the game, and without any drug addictions possibly be a player. but for the most part i like to look at pictures online

now if i could just get my letters working again.. no ones harder on me than me and i'm never pleased, but i know one thing for sure.. i'll never be a gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

graffiti.jpg

FUCK THAT MOVIE!

graffitiartist.jpg

That movie pissed me off so fucking much! The first 10 minutes or so was good, the whole no dialog just following him through the yard and shit. As soon as he meets that kid at the skate park, I started saying "Wait a minute."

Then that scene came up and I hit "Next chapter."

Fuck that movie. The box description is so fucking misleading.

I've always said the people on the oontz are very different from most people I know, I guess this is just another example.

HAHAHA! You fucking Rude Islander. I used to be like you. My girl still says I'm the biggest fucking homophobe she knows. I tell her I'm not as bad as I was when I was younger and she says "good."

But I think I grew up a little more, moved around a little bit, met a ton of different people and noticed you just have to base opinions on individual interactions opposed to generalizing. I've met cool people in all walks of life, and even though I hate humans, I try and give everyone a fair chance.

Fags can be annoying, but I've met some that are down to earth cool people. My girl works in fashion and I've dated hairdressers and hairdresser's daughters in the past. So I couldn't escape them. My current girl's best friend is a gay dude and he's fucking hilarious. He's heard me flip out in road rage and yell "YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOT, I'LL KILL YOU!" And he didn't even care, he just laughed.

I definitely still have the homophobe gene in me, but I've learned to tolerate shit a lot more than I used to do.

And anyone who hasn't been to Southeast New England, doesn't understand that people are brutally fucking honest there.

I'd still rather have a gay kid than a junkie though.

It's better than him doing drugs though, right? :lol:

FUCK NO! haha. I'd rather that movie been about them doing speed balls out of a dead hookers skull.

When it comes to having kids, I'd rather have a gay than a junkie.

When it comes to watching movies, I'd rather have Requiem for a Dream than dudes making out. No matter how "open minded" I get as I grow older, I still can't watch dudes doing shit to each other.

HAHAHA! You fucking Rude Islander. I used to be like you. My girl still says I'm the biggest fucking homophobe she knows. I tell her I'm not as bad as I was when I was younger and she says "good."

But I think I grew up a little more, moved around a little bit, met a ton of different people and noticed you just have to base opinions on individual interactions opposed to generalizing. I've met cool people in all walks of life, and even though I hate humans, I try and give everyone a fair chance.

Fags can be annoying, but I've met some that are down to earth cool people. My girl works in fashion and I've dated hairdressers and hairdresser's daughters in the past. So I couldn't escape them. My current girl's best friend is a gay dude and he's fucking hilarious. He's heard me flip out in road rage and yell "YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOT, I'LL KILL YOU!" And he didn't even care, he just laughed.

I definitely still have the homophobe gene in me, but I've learned to tolerate shit a lot more than I used to do.

And anyone who hasn't been to Southeast New England, doesn't understand that people are brutally fucking honest there.

I'd still rather have a gay kid than a junkie though.

My older sister, who was more like a mother to me, was huge in the local club scene when I was growing up, and she was the ill fag hag, so I have always been exposed to it. On top of that my mother's side of the family has several fags in it, to go along with alot of dykes on both sides. I have a decent amount of dyke friends, and even have one acquaintance who's gay (he doesn't admit it, but he is).

All that said, I'd still kill myself if I had a faggot son, cause that shit's disgusting

I'd rather have an addict for a son, becuase i could relate to him in someways (doing dumb shit, drugs, drinking). A fag on the other hand, there is no relating.I want a son to carry on the family name proudly, not be running around being a fanny bandit. fuck that. go do some heroin!

• Like 1