Quick Parental Poll

SwampFightOner

Would you rather your kid be a dope fiend or a sodomite?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i notice it when someone mentions the police.. Like there

may be things i really want to say but it feels like a bad

play

oh and on topic. A homosexual has never ripped me off for a gay fix

nohomo. Dope fiends have shot moves on me for drug money... Probably

every time i've ever been robbed, broken into, stolen from, ripped off

ect ect ect.... drugs were somehow involved

But you'd want a junkie? Not for nothing, but that shows a huge amount of failure on your part, where homosexuality is something you can't really control. I believe most people are born gay, it's in their wiring.

I'm with you on the being born gay for the most part although some environmental causes may have an effect. But at the same time I think it's pretty well documented that addiction whether drugs/gambling/etc. is in your genes as well.

/nhx100

True addiction can be a genetic thing. But if a kid is peer pressured into trying heroin, it could just be the physical addiction of the drug without a genetic addiction. I just think it's easier for a parent to stare their kid in the right direction with that. It's easier to control your kids drug habits than than their sexual tendencies which are natural no matter gay or straight.

There are environmental affects with some gays, like sexual abuse or how the parent raises the child. But I wasn't trying to get that deep with the post.

love him either way, kick his ass for using the wrong drugs.. if he's gonna be gay, i'd only kick his ass for acting like a flaming diva woman wannabe.. i think it takes extra effort to be flamboyant and it's grossly unecessary. like rocking big fake studs to impress no one.

THE HEATHERS!!!

and i would say they are both just as bad, bc they both make a parent feel helpless.

i can easily say, NOT one person wants a junkie son.

on the other hand any bible beating, steak eating man does not want a fag kid.

so it kinda makes me want to go for teh gayz...... but i feel like i could fix a junkie, at least enough so he can make children that would have an opportunity to better off then he, and hopefully produce a non-gay/non-junkie son

once gay enters the lineage ceases.

but i think junkies are the biggest waste of life.

boogie coin flip.

maybe this venn diagram will help

venn_diagram2-1.jpg

I find it interesting that every person I've asked in real life has picked addict, and almost every person on here has picked faggot.

I've always said the people on the oontz are very different from most people I know, I guess this is just another example.

I appreciate everyone's input haha

Son, look at the people you surround yourself with.

Shaking_head.gif

us RI heads > everyone else..

and swamp forgot to post the thing said after i said "everyone on 12oz wants a faggot child"

was manute.... "if my daughter was a lesbian... i think that'd be hot and i'd molest her and her girlfriends" :lol:

FREE HATER.