Quick Parental Poll

SwampFightOner

Would you rather your kid be a dope fiend or a sodomite?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having a random, stupid conversation with my boy P, and we decided if we had the choice we'd definitely rather have a child who's a dope addict than one who's a faggot.

How does the rest of the oontz feel?

/Commence half hilarity, half people telling me I'm ignorant or some shit

What do your old king & queen think about your addiction to faggotry? Kinda worst of both worlds there old fruit, what?

I picked faggot. My reasoning:

1. You can raise a good kid even if he/she is gay. But a junkie is something that is much harder to correct.

2. I don't mind gay people, I just can't stand when dudes are overly annoying flaming homo stereotypes that carry themselves with every annoying trait I find in women. No matter what, I FUCKING HATE JUNKIES!

3. There are a lot of successful gays, but very few junkies supporting themselves legitimately.

4. Boogiehands is a 12oz thing and to be honest, I'd be annoyed with a kid who said "no homo" after everything and constantly said "BUMP" when he/she wanted to tell me something about his/her day.

5. Just because my kid is gay doesn't mean he's going to try and stick his dick in my mouth, so why would I even care. As long as he doesn't sing show tunes and cry during every insurance commercial --we'll be cool.

6. I think it would be funny to raise a bad ass gay kid that knows 3 different martial arts, so when some meatheaded kid comes up and say "you stupid fucking faggot" --he can make them eat concrete in less then 10 seconds and then piss on their head while singing the theme song to "Maude."

maude.jpg

7. A gay kid probably won't steal all my audio equipment and TV.

8. My mother always wanted a daughter, so if it's a gay boy, she kind of gets one.

9. With a gay kid, you just have to be a little more sensitive during those "awkward" years. With a junkie you have to bail them out and deal with all their scumbag friends who look like piece of shit zombies and smell like ball sweat.

10. If I did have a gay kid, I'd be overly supportive of their choices but help them make the right decisions. I think one of the biggest problems with gays is that their parents abandon them lowering their self worth, and leaving them to make a lot of the wrong decisions. Then they grow up to be this socially and mentally fucked up person, and annoying.

• Like 1

6. I think it would be funny to raise a bad ass gay kid that knows 3 different martial arts, so when some meatheaded kid comes up and say "you stupid fucking faggot" --he can make them eat concrete in less then 10 seconds and then piss on their head while singing the theme song to "Maude."

I went to highschool with a dude like this. someone gave him shit for being a faggot one day

in the canteen, gay dude put his head through a door. no one gave him shit after that..

Yeah, a friend of mine saw a fight one time. This was actually in Providence Swamp! haha. I guess some guy was talking shit and kept running off at the mouth saying Faggot and Homo, and the gay dude just fucking leveled him. When the tough guy was laying on the floor with a mouth full of blood, the gay guy yelled "HOW'S IT FEEL TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED BY A FAGGOT!"

I wasn't there, but I would have died laughing.

My ex had some gay friends and one dude was just this normal looking Feris Bueller look alike type.

He was at the gym and some guy started in on the "fag" shit and he ignored him and said maybe one remark putting the guy in his place.

The guy charged him wearing nothing but a towel out towards the front door of the place.

Gay guy punched him 3 times resulting in a broken jaw and broken ribs and this idiot lying on the floor naked and bleeding while everyone in the place watches him writhe on the floor after just getting destroyed by a gay man.

A lot of dudes tend to forget that gay men are FULL GROWN MEN who are very conscious of their bodies and develop them and take care of them.

It ain't that I want a gay kid, it's that I wouldn't care if I had one. Your blood is your blood man, and whatever you produce you need to take care of it. If it's retarded, deformed, has fucking lobster claws for hands --it's your fucking kid. I do believe that a kid realizes they are gay way before they understand what sex or love really is, and that is something you can't control. The harder you try and beat it out of them, the more they will resent you and themselves and probably lash out becoming even more of a Queen or Butch than you'd ever wanted in the first place.

Now a junky on the other hand? That's all on you. You can step in and do something about that, and you can beat that out of a kid if you try hard enough.

• Like 1