Couple tries to sell baby for $25

DretheGod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dude looks younger that she do and hes almost twice her age.

If you follow the link up there theres a faces of meth slideshow.

Im sure you all seen that before... its nothing new but why is it

the broads always end up with big ass open sores all over they faces?

I mean. Meth makes a dude look unhealthy and dirty but it tears

them bitches up. Makes their faces melt and opens up quarter sized

sores eeeeep......

Could be from all the herps they get from having to sell their asses?

Either way, good to hear the inmates put the beat down on that ass.

• Like 1

5651_131402172888_131401052888_3085798_3277911_n.jpg

All I'm going to say is this chick is a meth head, but there are plenty of dudes who would let her suck their dick for $25 bucks. I mean I'm sure she don't live in some high class hooker zone. It's not like she's surrounded by Elliot Spitzer's girls. She could have probably made decent meth money blowing dudes.

Why sell the baby? Just give it to some organization and say "I do meth and suck cock for money. I don't need this kid in my life." I'm sure some nunnery would have taken the baby.

Stupid white woman!

All I'm going to say is this chick is a meth head, but there are plenty of dudes who would let her suck their dick for $25 bucks. I mean I'm sure she don't live in some high class hooker zone. It's not like she's surrounded by Elliot Spitzer's girls. She could have probably made decent meth money blowing dudes.

hand_raising.jpg

:rolleyes:

:five-o:

in related news:

Father's Day came a bit late for Patrick Fousek.

The demented dad, arrested for allegedly trying to hawk his 8-month-old in a Walmart parking lot, has been brutally beaten in a California jail after his cellmates heard of his heinous crime, police said.

The baby bargain was $25.

Before being arraigned on Friday, Fousek was attacked in an open dorm of the Monterey County Jail when inmates learned of the offense on television, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

The dad was briefly hospitalized and treated for two cracked ribs and injuries to his face.

He appeared in the courtroom, beaten and bruised, sitting apart from his fellow inmates.

After the attempted sale, police found Fousek and his partner Samantha Tomasoni holed up in their squalid apartment where they appeared to be high on meth.

Apparently unable to find a buyer, the couple still had the 8-moth-old in the apartment with them.

The two inmates are now being housed under heightened security in segregated cells.

They face up to four years in jail for the child endangerment charges in addition to the lesser offenses of possession of a controlled substance

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/06/27/2010-06-27_patrick_fousek_dad_accused_of_trying_to_sell_baby_outside_walmart_brutally_beate.html#ixzz0sFT52ewY