Couple tries to sell baby for $25

DretheGod

I did a search, nothing turned up. Just saw this on the news last night.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-walmart-baby-sale,0,1082157.story

SALINAS -- A father accused of trying, along with his wife, to sell his 6-month-old baby for $25 outside a Walmart store is recovering after fellow jail inmates beat him, authorities said.

Patrick Fousek, 38, and 20-year-old Samantha Tomasini pleaded not guilty to child endangerment and drug charges Friday.

Fousek appeared in court with a bruised eye and stitches.

Sheriff's Cmdr. Mike Richards said the 38-year-old was attacked Thursday by inmates at the Monterey County Jail.

He also suffered two cracked ribs and is now being held away from the general population.

The couple were arrested after Fousek allegedly approached two women outside the retail store and asked them if he could use their cell phone, then if they would like to buy his infant child, said Salinas police spokesman, Officer Lalo Villegas.

The women at first thought Fousek was joking, but then reported the incident to police after he became persistent about making the sale.

Police say Fousek immediately took off in a car with Tomasini after the failed sale of their child. The women were able to take down the vehicle's license plate number and pass it along to officers.

Officers arrested Fousek and Tomasini at their home, which was in disarray, Villegas said. Officers said the couple appeared to be high on methamphetamine at the time of the arrest.

According to the police report, Tomasini told Child Protective Services that she has breast-fed the baby under the influence.

The couple was also booked on charges of being under the influence of narcotics, and Fousek was also served with an extra charge of violating probation.

According to officials from the Monterey County Sheriff's Department, Patrick Fousek was arrested along with his twin brother back in 2006 after probation officers found the men were running a meth lab.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude looks younger that she do and hes almost twice her age.

If you follow the link up there theres a faces of meth slideshow.

Im sure you all seen that before... its nothing new but why is it

the broads always end up with big ass open sores all over they faces?

I mean. Meth makes a dude look unhealthy and dirty but it tears

them bitches up. Makes their faces melt and opens up quarter sized

sores eeeeep......

$25... meth baby market is fucked up. Must be more supply than demand

reminds me of this crackhead bitch tried to sell me a 3$ blojob...

told me 3 dollars and all i could think was there gotta be something

wrong with it. If she said 20 at least it would sound legit.