nigga its sunday...

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how did this go from a potentially awesome food thread to a shitty "let me pretend like my day was awesome and my peers give a shit" thread?

There's only so much you can talk about when it comes to fast food ingredients, the main topic is nigga it's Sunday, nigga.

Is there anything specific you'd like to discuss further involving chik a filet breading mix? :D

Go into crossfire and copy paste, some of that shit sounds edjumacated like a motherfucker.

I wish. I have to write about the impact of women, minorities and labor unions on American history as presented by the National Museum of American History. Maybe thats a topic....?

Admittedly, closing all of our restaurants every Sunday makes us a rarity in this day and age. But it's a little habit that has always served us well, so we're planning to stick with it.

Our founder, Truett Cathy, wanted to ensure that every Chick-fil-A employee and restaurant operator had an opportunity to worship, spend time with family and friends or just plain rest from the work week. Made sense then, still makes sense now.

Is there anything specific you'd like to discuss further involving chik a filet breading mix? :D

yeah, what the fucks in it. obviously.

and i actually had a really fun sunday. i just didnt take pics and i dont feel the need to reassure myself of the quality of my life by trading stories. but thats cool if you guys have to, everyones different.