Enter The Madness.....

AskNags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha.boring...I bet you fucking bought it at mr rags too..you northwest hustler you....alot of those guys are friends..dont hate too much..country bumpkin

You can email me if you like about the video ..and I can email a friend from madk if you like..I am not too sure at this point..if their site is still running..the video is outdated sure..but still makes me smile

Originally posted by siloette

haha.boring...I bet you fucking bought it at mr rags too..you northwest hustler you....alot of those guys are friends..dont hate too much..country bumpkin

You can email me if you like about the video ..and I can email a friend from madk if you like..I am not too sure at this point..if their site is still running..the video is outdated sure..but still makes me smile

Country bumpkin?? hahahahahaha!! Big city hustler after the move huh?? eheheeeeeheee! I'm not hating I just think that Mr. Sene or however he's spelling it now did a good job overall being that's what he was going to school for.......... It's just corny to see stuff like Scales rhyming and all types of cornball NW stuff..........good pieces and well rounded graf wise but just corny I guess.............:confused:

that movie is a little over due but i still watch it every once in a while the footage is pretty tight the bboyin is aight its no ruen shit but it aight...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived