Illegals pay an arm & a leg to enter the U.S.

john_gacy

Caught this on CNN. In one sense, not news as many in the U.S. who try to hop trains w/o the know how lose limbs and die. The pics that go w/ the story are prety interesting though, can't believe that train actually departs and/or enters the U.S. in the way it is shown.

Cholos + Hobos = Chobos?

Link to story:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/06/24/mexico.amputees/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/06/23/mexico.train.death/index.html

train-riders.jpg

91178_276312s.jpg

tren_muerte_EE_UU.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tren_muerte_EE_UU.jpg

This picture is a little insane.

And as for people losing limbs on a hop, I have a friend iv spoke on before that lost half his foot after going cross canada with another homie twice, he was like 18 or 19 when it happened. Walked with those arm brace crutch things for years n years, just recently got a prostetic, dudes like a new man. You'd barely even notice a limp.

I've hopped trains for a local lift from one yard to the next layup area several times and know a few people who've done it for cross country trips.

I have a hard time believing so many people get killed, disfigured doing this and feel kind of lucky none of us got fucked up now.

I've hopped trains for a local lift from one yard to the next layup area several times and know a few people who've done it for cross country trips.

I have a hard time believing so many people get killed, disfigured doing this and feel kind of lucky none of us got fucked up now.

Alot of people don't know basic safety around trains let alone have common sense you know? Plus most of us have been around enough trains to know what's safe and what's not. Not saying we're 100% safety, but..

P.s i throw the b/s flag on numbers, plus i highly disagree most trains come into the states w/o customs checking for immigrants.

That's the truth, but every now and then shit does happen... Especially when your hopping for transport rather than jokes, cause if a line is pullin out you need to be on and you have enough expierience so your confident and potentially overconfident you may make a mistake.

Homeboy that I was talkin bout was very expierienced and life took a big chunk outta his well being. He went to jump up on a boxcar ladder and dudes bottom foot slipped and hit the ground, wheels were quick to make him pay. Shit woulda sucked huge no doubt. My other homie had to shoulder him for three miles as his inner tendent was dragging as much as like 10 feet behind them with the other half of his foot on the end.

Dayyyum.

I don't live with many regrets, and I can't fully classify this example as one because I still have a ton of time but I aint never hopped. Shits a piss off and always in the back of my head when the topic comes up.

your probably one of those freeloading assholes on government aid.

Enjoying your government cheese??

government-cheese.jpg

hah nah actually it was straight up sarcasm, directed at THOSE freeloading assholes on government aid im supposed to feel sorry for for losing an arm or leg getting into this country.

• Like 1

For all the slow people or the ones who had trouble following a 5 minute video:

The train leaves southern Mexico and does go north, but doesn't cross into the US, they do that on foot.

Also, the people getting health care are in Southern Mexico near Guatemala, not in the US. or even close.

Don't worry, your minimum wage taxes were not remotely involved in any way whatsoever to save a persons life or help them walk again.

You may now continue on with being mad...

• Like 2

mexico's immigration officers treat Salvadorian and Guatemalan immigrants even worse then how the U.S. mexican nationals are treated here in the states.

it really sucks to know the shit people have to go through to try and obtain a better life in a strange country they have never been to before.

For all the slow people or the ones who had trouble following a 5 minute video: The train leaves southern Mexico and does go north, but doesn't cross into the US, they do that on foot.

I only read the news story and looked at the flix but from the way the story tells it, they do that on stumps.