Vending Machine Hustle

AllTheWrongWords

i know a few people that do it around my area.

drivers license is mandatory, semi clean criminal history, and smart enough to do minor maintenance on the machines.

its pretty much the same as a paper rout or distribution job though.

you dont get to pick out what is delivered or stocked .

also the market is on lockdown by businesses that have been doing it for ages.

unless you decide to open a food truck/pantry

hacking isnt really worth it unless you hit a machine in a nice area and they take too long crack from what i hear

id say start a food truck business

these things are beginning to become very popular in my city of residence, and business is booming!

i see this one pizza truck camped out on one strip where all the clubs are and they make guap

if i wasnt going to school and had a license i would definitely look into getting an operation like so started.

These are the things I was looking for. Advice appreciated and propped.

As far as working over a vending machine. Small time middle/high school BS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 'Do you cite

Which the Circle did wow gold not portion and could not end. 'Do you cite,' he said, 'the thrush that sang to us, that archetypal day, at the render of the director?' 'He wasn't jazz to us,' said Julia. 'He was disclosure to delight himself. Not still that. He was wow powerleveling right telling.'

take this motherfucker's advice right here.

but really, if you're in a backwoods part of the country, try the ol' "plastic over the dollar bill" trick, and get 20 bucks worth of change out of an old vending machine/change machine. if you can find one that'll still take it, run it for all it's worth. but then again, you're probably gonna take all the money to fill your gas tank because you're gonna need to drive 5 hours away from civilization to find a place that still uses machinery that old.

i cant beleive nobody has posted a lottery ticket vender.

i still credit my obsession with playing the scratch-off to the vending machines outfront of the gas station by the house i lived at when i was in middle school.

but i think they scan your ID now

I was an absolute locker beast tho. Had it down like whoa... Shit was jokes. Started out with where the grade 8 kids area and looking for kids that never fully clicked em into place. Then moved on to a specific type of cheap knockoff "master" brand locks, you could just pullem hard with yer hand and they opened.

Then we got ourselves a steel rod from the mechanics shop and that was the beginning of the end:) get into any lock hella quick, I'm absolutely baffled we never got rolled for em. Easily in the hundreads over the years. Had piles, and piles of them dope texas instruments calculaters till infinite. Walkmans out the ying yang.

11750932509306-phpGoDlbQ.jpg

• Like 1

Nobody ever did the salt water in the dollar slot trick?

I housed so much Mountain Dew from that one.

Plus the change.

Those machines were getting phased out when i picked that tid bit up from an old issue scam punks zine. It was awesome for the little bit of time i could get away with it.