Vending Machine Hustle

AllTheWrongWords

vending_machines.jpg

webkitten_499c76ac276eb.jpg

Anyone into this or know anyone who does this? Easy as hell? Sucks no market? It hit me when I saw how much I was spending on my break and thought of the wholesale price vs the what I'm actually paying. Just quit my second part time job and I'm looking for something to help with the bills/spending mulah.

Looked into it slightly today but just trying to hear something from people with experience or second hand knowledge.

A vending machine selling vuvuzelas? Yea... that'd be me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know a few people that do it around my area.

drivers license is mandatory, semi clean criminal history, and smart enough to do minor maintenance on the machines.

its pretty much the same as a paper rout or distribution job though.

you dont get to pick out what is delivered or stocked .

also the market is on lockdown by businesses that have been doing it for ages.

unless you decide to open a food truck/pantry

hacking isnt really worth it unless you hit a machine in a nice area and they take too long crack from what i hear

• Like 1

id say start a food truck business

these things are beginning to become very popular in my city of residence, and business is booming!

i see this one pizza truck camped out on one strip where all the clubs are and they make guap

if i wasnt going to school and had a license i would definitely look into getting an operation like so started.

• Like 1

years ago when i was broke and wanted to be 50 cent, i would

go around to different apt complexes with a baseball bat, and smash

the vending machines open, take the honey buns and m&ms and

shit, and then hit the parking lot and steal tires for my busted 95 sunfire.

god damn, i was a fuckin broke ass young scumbag

a kid back in high school used to walk around during class when there was no carts going around, and pull a grip of candy and snack shit out from vending machiens using just a stretched out metal clothes hangar, with a hooked end.

then he'd sell that shit way cheaper ahaha

good times

also, here how you make money with this shit, be the first to do this in america:

http://reason.com/blog/2010/06/17/spain-gets-a-meat-vending-mach

skating schools in LA and surrounding areas, you could wedge the nose of your board in the area where the soda falls to and pry up that plastic flap that blocks it otherwise. reach your arm way the fuck up inside and wiggle the sodas free until they fell. you could get like 4 sodas per machine, and with at least 10 machines around the schools, we could rack up on soda.

even the machines with the cages were still vulnerable to us lanky motherfuckers.

shit was a come up. you could always tell who'd been doing that shit cuz the grip on their nose or tail would be a bit fucked up.

just sayin'

A lot of dirty money has been laundered through vending machines.

That would be a retarded ammount of candy bars, and time to make that feasable, HOWEVER... The independent atm laundering hustle is and has been in fullafect for quite some time.

And, is in fact quite feasable for said reasoning.

I thought this thread was going to be about putting scotch tape on dollar bills. Anyone else do this back in the day? There was two vending machines in my high school and I used to loot them while classes were going on. I'd get excused to go to the bathroom, I'd have my dollar bill with the scotch tape tabs hanging off the end, and I'd loot the shit out of the machine. At first it was to get free candy, then I noticed i was getting all the change and making money. So I switched to a 5 spot and I'd get $4.50 back in quarters.

Well, that didn't last long. I guess the vending machine company complained to the school and they installed a fucking CCTV camera in the hallway.

Fuckers. I was such a dumbass I didn't think to use a 20.

In high school we used to just tippem forward.

Easy, quick and not an excessive ammount of noise. I was an absolute locker beast tho. Had it down like whoa... Shit was jokes. Started out with where the grade 8 kids area and looking for kids that never fully clicked em into place. Then moved on to a specific type of cheap knockoff "master" brand locks, you could just pullem hard with yer hand and they opened.

Then we got ourselves a steel rod from the mechanics shop and that was the beginning of the end:) get into any lock hella quick, I'm absolutely baffled we never got rolled for em. Easily in the hundreads over the years. Had piles, and piles of them dope texas instruments calculaters till infinite. Walkmans out the ying yang. Sometimes small ammounts of cash.

Comedy.

I thought this thread was going to be about putting scotch tape on dollar bills. Anyone else do this back in the day? There was two vending machines in my high school and I used to loot them while classes were going on. I'd get excused to go to the bathroom, I'd have my dollar bill with the scotch tape tabs hanging off the end, and I'd loot the shit out of the machine. At first it was to get free candy, then I noticed i was getting all the change and making money. So I switched to a 5 spot and I'd get $4.50 back in quarters.

Well, that didn't last long. I guess the vending machine company complained to the school and they installed a fucking CCTV camera in the hallway.

Fuckers. I was such a dumbass I didn't think to use a 20.

Yep, but I used a dollar bill and a dollar sized piece of paper. Stick it in, wait for the click, pull it out.

Wasn't in it for the money.

I know a dude that has a good amount of vending machines. It took him a while to get them where he wanted them. And he still isnt making shit. Said its a waste of time. For the time, gas $ for his truck, and maintenance on the machines he said its not really worth the trouble.

id say start a food truck business

these things are beginning to become very popular in my city of residence, and business is booming!

i see this one pizza truck camped out on one strip where all the clubs are and they make guap

if i wasnt going to school and had a license i would definitely look into getting an operation like so started.

this

location location location.

that PLUS white people love buying food prepared as close to the street as possible. even better if you yourself aren't white.

from grade 4 through 10, 3 buddies and i used to duct tape paper balls in the return change slot.

was probably the dumbest hustle ever but we loved watching people be like 'fuckk, the machine ate my change,' and walk away without a second thought.

at the end of the day we'd haul an easy $20, shit was comedy.