people of 12oz i need your help

SonmyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sonny, im sorry but you know when you're about to bust (major no homo, extra neon light blaring with big booty bitches dancing yodeling no homo over and over again) you're a fucking guy.

you're 20 with no job and no means to take care of a child, let alone two.

men like you piss me off to a great degree, because its guys like yourself that allow the further degeneration of generations to come.

guess what buddy you're about to gain a shitload of life experience that you may not want so early,but its too late.

your best bet is to get a fucking education and bust your ass for that kid so they dont grow up to repeat your mistakes...

welcome to adulthood.

no i work and i go to college i take care of the first baby she lives with me i have my own house and shit

• Like 1

so check it my girlfriend is pregnant with her second kid there both mine but im on 20 and so is she and we have our ups and downs with the first one but its all good she said since were both still young shes fine givein it up for adoption or get a abortion now i have no idea what to do like i could ride it out get 2 jobs and go to school right?

stairs.JPG

GENTLY SHOVE THAT BITCH DOWN SOME STAIRS.

like i take care of the first baby shes 20 months.. now my baby mom said shes cool with givein it up for adopting. i didnt say anything about it and shes the one who said about abortion witch i dont think is right..im fine with raseing both..

it's never too late for abortion nigggaaaaa do em both!

dont listen to this man... There may be such a thing as too late for abortion. At least assuming you plan to do it on the legit top tip. I don't think a legitimate abortion clinic will perform the procedure if you wait too long. I mean. You can always pay some hack to do it late term.

I think they can charge you with 1st degree murder if you kill your infant after its been delivered. If there is a cut off date for when you can abort a baby and you knowingly get an abortion past that date on the low... and get caught... could they charge you with murder or manslaughter?

like i take care of the first baby shes 20 months.. now my baby mom said shes cool with givein it up for adopting. i didnt say anything about it and shes the one who said about abortion witch i dont think is right..im fine with raseing both..

Is English your first language? I'm just curious. Because this reads like an FOB Korean is saying it.

If English isn't your first language, than I understand why you write the way you do and I take back all my attempts at internet humor.

Also, I hope you guys aren't having a WITCH do the abortion. She'll just make potions out of your kids toes and insides. Mixed with a little eye of newt of course.

But seriously, if you guys go for an abortion, make sure the doctor doesn't float before inserting the coat hanger.

Good luck raseing both by the way. I never rased a kid, but I'm sure it's difficult.

so check it my girlfriend is pregnant with her second kid there both mine but im on 20 and so is she and we have our ups and downs with the first one but its all good she said since were both still young shes fine givein it up for adoption or get a abortion now i have no idea what to do like i could ride it out get 2 jobs and go to school right?

have like 3 more kids in the next 3 years.

why not?

Wrap it up

Black women had the highest rate of infection at 48 percent and women were nearly twice likely as men to be infected, according to an analysis by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 21 percent of women were infected with genital herpes, compared to only 11.5 percent of men, while 39 percent of blacks were infected compared to about 12 percent for whites, the CDC said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0923528620100309