people of 12oz i need your help

SonmyD

so check it my girlfriend is pregnant with her second kid there both mine but im on 20 and so is she and we have our ups and downs with the first one but its all good she said since were both still young shes fine givein it up for adoption or get a abortion now i have no idea what to do like i could ride it out get 2 jobs and go to school right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence run-on sentence.

I'm so fucking glad I've been lucky enough to have bitches that would never give birth to the anti christ that is my seed. And not to be a dick, but seriously kill this kid or do the adoption thing and get some school in you. Show that first kid what's up by being better than you are now.

Peace!

• Like 1

Congradulations dipshit, you are officially a lead hand in making up the elite class of labrats contributing to not only the demise and abuse of your countries social helping hand a subsequent pitty system/welfare state of wasting tax dollars on health care job programs and all other handout benifits but also bringing in two humans to a world of shit.

Your slut girlfriend and her lack of birth control accompanied by your neglect in making sure you don't knock her up, twice. Is why on the rare occasion someone whom is moraly and patrioticly entited to such benefits due to whatever sequence of legitiment events led them to a time in life they needed it get screwed by the system because of 20y/o kids having kids like yourself with no money, parenting skills or foundation to properly give the child a proper fair shake at life.

Sterelize yourself immediatly and follow your dicksnip with a coathanger to crotch on yer girl to wipe out the fetus of fail she's nuturing in her burger basin.

Then take her outback n when she's not looking put her down like a dying dog in to much pain to continue living.