G8-G20 Toronto riots

penmanship

Everyone is a photographer now a days(not adressed to you), but in alot of related videos, for every non-camera wielding person, theres 50 niggas with a camera walkin around like this is the new shoot for mission impossible or some shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe some of you people are siding with the dogs. I don't care if some of the protesters are little hipster faggots. Plenty of them aren't.

Look at some of the clips and you will see people being threatened and directed by police to go towards another row of police who tell them to go back the other way. Police are too stupid to deal with a situation like that, one that requires on the spot individual thinking to deal with. Bunch of scared dogs.

I can't believe some of you people are siding with the dogs. I don't care if some of the protesters are little hipster faggots. Plenty of them aren't.

Look at some of the clips and you will see people being threatened and directed by police to go towards another row of police who tell them to go back the other way. Police are too stupid to deal with a situation like that, one that requires on the spot individual thinking to deal with. Bunch of scared dogs.

i am all for the protest, doesn't mean i can't enjoy dudes getting fucked up.

i hate cops, but i will still watch and laugh when dudes get crunched.

and cops are pretty well organised and most are pretty smart, dont kid yourself. faggot.

• Like 1

Who are you, Captain Save the World?!

I don't care enough about anything to like or hate cops and their mob mentality brutality.

I don't care if these fucking new age fashionable protester morons go about smashing shit up and thinking that they will make a difference to something they know nothing about.

I don't care that all these people like to sit around and dream up all these theories of every riot being instigated by cops or that you need to justify a big security budget when you have the top leaders of the world all in one place.

I just don't fucking care and why the fuck should I? It's not me that the cops are beating, it's some dumbarse drama queen deluded college kid who doesn't know shit. Beat each other to a pulp for all I give a fuck!!

I don't understand why all you Captain Give A Fucks get your vagina's all sandy over it too! Want to get all pissy pants about injustice, go hang out in Zimbabwe, Sudan, Vietnam, china or Iran for a while and then you might get some perspective and stop crying about some dumb shit being detained with food and clean water for 24 hours.

Some of you guys really crack me the fuck up:

"OMG OMG OMG!! Cops are being assholes, we have to go smash things to make them stop!!"

Seriously, makes me chuckle, bunch fucking of Chicken Little drama queens.

/end rant

UR-416

lol doubtful to happen in Toronto, of course, though the area code in the name is well suited.

Here, here to your post but I still like to think peaceful protest of mass amounts of people could be effective in the very least, if not for just our sense of hope.

Bonus: I've been locked up or "detained" as you put it. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Adds to why I dislike cops.

Welcome to the club, dude! I'm sure most of us here have at least spent a night in a cell somewhere. So what?

However for me it sure wasn't for pooping my pants over some nasty powice mens doing nasty wasty things to a bunch of total dead shits or going to smash windows because some politicians are in town....

Oh sheeeeiiitt!

Think I just got the funniest PM in my life from skullnbones.

Pretty sure dude is sitting there cutting himself in a fit of tears now because I called him names on the internet.

Pure gold!!

Have a feeling that this thread is about to turn in to something epic.....

Oh sheeeeiiitt!

Think I just got the funniest PM in my life from skullnbones.

Pretty sure dude is sitting there cutting himself in a fit of tears now because I called him names on the internet.

Pure gold!!

Have a feeling that this thread is about to turn in to something epic.....

haha i got one too.

apparently calling someone a faggot on the internet is serious business.