G8-G20 Toronto riots

penmanship

Posted this in Crossfire as well....

Most of the violence was coming from a group black-clad protesters, rather than the thousands of peaceful demonstrators who danced and sang songs as world leaders arrived for the Group of 20 summit in Canada’s largest city.

http://www.vancouversun.com/protests+Toronto+turn+violent/3206512/story.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign#ixzz0rzsYaEAU

Well Canadian tax payers are footing the bill for this massive event. It has been estimated to cost over 1B$. I would be tight about that as well.

These guys should pay for their own security at their own events.

I love the typical cynical attitude towards all of this, like it isn't necessary and worth while. This HAS to happen for things to change.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After viewing some of the video of the criminals destroying business fronts it is clear to me thay they are not protesters of any kind. They are strictly cowards for wearing masks and stright out idiots for ruining storefronts of mostly locally owned businesses that are not large global corporations.

In a nutshell, anyone caught destroying private property, public property, police or any other vehicals should be shot on sight! At the very least these cowards should be beaten with their own weapons.

• Like 1

After viewing some of the video of the criminals destroying business fronts it is clear to me thay they are not protesters of any kind. They are strictly cowards for wearing masks and stright out idiots for ruining storefronts of mostly locally owned businesses that are not large global corporations.

In a nutshell, anyone caught destroying private property, public property, police or any other vehicals should be shot on sight! At the very least these cowards should be beaten with their own weapons.

Current Location:

Niagara Falls, ON