The best Era in music.

earl broclo ESQ

Best Era in Music  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For you to come at me and say I have no soul and that I'm a faggot and don't know shit about music --you're off point fool. I'll bet your under 25 years old. Age might not be relevant due to all the google searches and what not, but when you post Gorilla Biscuits, I can only laugh because I was at those shows when you were learning how to finger paint. So telling me I don't have soul and I'm a know nothing faggot is a kick in the dick. I definitely have pride in my knowledge of music and what I like. In my life I've met so many people who pigeon hole themselves to one genre and make that their identity, or people who just don't try and only listen to what is on the FM dial. I take pride in the fact that I can honestly appreciate music for more than you give me credit for, and find the soul in anything from Slapshot and Sick of it All to Candido and Ramsey Lewis. To have some kid who's probably 10+ years younger than me call me a know nothing faggot with his hand me down knowledge is insulting.

homie, was not that serious of a comment.

id just seen some retarded shit and didnt feel like making a multi-quote

of shit i smh at being in here

and decided to contribute after i made that comment as not to look like just a complete asshole.

didnt direct shit at YOU once, i dont even know where you got that.

salute.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

90's because thats when I started really getting into music and when I was young, therefore most impressionable. The music of my early teenage years brings the strongest feelings of nostalgia. Assuming I am not the center of the universe however, I think it can be well agreed upon that the implementation of the auto tune will be looked back upon for generations to come as the beginning of the golden age of music for all mankind.