Las Vegas: Flamingo or Rio?

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Rio is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off the strip.

Flamingo - their pool is filled with guido douchebags, who never ever leave the pool, so it is a giant toilet. Who can drink for 6 hours and not get out to piss, not even once?

stay away from the pools in vegas unless you like to wade in 90% urine.

flamingo.

if you're going to vegas, you might as well be on the strip. i usually stay at the tropicana cause its dirt cheap and i can play blackjack in the pool. plus, they have decent reubens.

ps: who cares if the pool is 90% piss, when its hot as fuck out, wading in cool piss feels terrific.

• Like 1

Honestly, how much time will you be spendingT your hotel anyways?

Make frinnds with someone staying at the Monte Carlo and holler at the wave pool and lazy river. That's what we do. Usually helps if you tell em you're in town for a bachelor party even when you're not. Scratch that idea if you're goin with a lady friend tho. Gotta cop a 100 oz margarita click clack! They're like $70 but shit lasts forever and $70 bar hopping goes fast as fuck anyway.

i've stayed at madalay bay, which was nice. luxor was pretty nice too. the tropicana was old as fuck and the hallway outside of our room smelled like someone had stuffed a dead body in the ceiling.

but yeah, if you are in vegas you shouldn't be in your room all that often.

have fun!

disregard 90% piss and acquire drunk sluts in pool

and the rio aint that far from the strip

24fiedt.jpg

the hommie knows whatsup...

if youre lookin for a good pool try the "M" they have a nice pool...last time i was there that gay ass LMFAO "band" was playing in the distance so the guidos were all confined to that area but overall i like that pool the best

theo is right the MGM is pobably going to be your best bet considering its a close to the strip you can get.

Again, I got comps at either rio or flamingo. I'd much rather stay at the newer joints like the wynn.

Ps. I'm with my wife.

Maybe you need to tell them you have comps at the rio or flamingo a few more times...

I don't think people understand that those are the only two place you're considering yet...

advice from another vegas local, the rio is way better/cleaner in general, but the flamingo has been renovating in recent months so maybe its better, but either way you'll have a good time im sure. Yea and the rio is like a five minute walk from the strip and is located in the middle of the strip once you get to it, the flamingo is pretty far south.