Who is Nace?

AskNags

go easy on the kid. he already stated that he did research on NACE. but even if he didn't its not like everyone is into browsing the net, or into buying every graf magazine printed. some people find it easy just to ask an informed bunch of people (such as some of the people on this message board) i mean, if people arent allowed to ask questions here in hope to get precise answers, what good would this place be other then to bag on people

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest optimo
Originally posted by seeking innocence

when you were young and you didnt know how to spell a word, ever have an adult say 'look it up' in response to your inquiry? what they were trying to do was teach you how to find things out for yourself. its an issue of common sense.

word to mother

Originally posted by seeking innocence

when you were young and you didnt know how to spell a word, ever have an adult say 'look it up' in response to your inquiry? what they were trying to do was teach you how to find things out for yourself. its an issue of common sense.

how does he do it?

OK SEeking ...I never said you were ignorant....and I don't "front" as you put it. When have I judged you.... are you mad because I said you're pompous egotistcal overbearing and arrogant...not a judgement just a mere observation and as you could give a fuck less about what I may or may not observe about you I couldn't care less if you all think I'm an ignorant fuck for asking who Nace is. IF people went around caring about what others thought about their questions no one would fucking ask any. Why don't you quit jumping up my ass for every little thing ...I'd say your tolerance could be improved upon.

I mean correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the whole purpose of a forum to better inform people.

as if i really have to explain this but nace was one of the busiest out there in the game, for one to be referred to as the king of fr8s and still have ridiculous amounts of highways, rail lines, clean trains, and walls of fames it just goes to show you how dedicated he was to graff, i never got to hang with him when my crew members went out painting with him but he had a huge impact on me and probably every writer in new jersey as well as many others elsewhere........rip.............

Archived