Fucka Double Down

CityonSMASH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COS, Cali, and anyone else, if you've never had Friendly's you're missing out.

I highly recommend you locate your nearest one, get this amazingly delicious looking burger, and add a side of loaded waffle fries.

Edit: I just looked into it, and Friendly's is in 16 states, but they're all Beast Coast

Not for nothing, but I heard from a little Bird that Caligula puts Double Downs under a net in his front yard and captures fat chicks to rape.

Well, it's not really rape because he bribes them with another Double Down and they just yell "FEEEEEED ME" while he pretends to be fat Elvis from behind them.

And whenever I eat at Friendly's, i always feel like I was sucking on batteries. I think it's the oil they use or something, but it always settles wrong with me. Sorry Swamp, I have to disagree with you. The food tastes good while I'm eating it, but there's something really strange about the after taste.

IDK how many people live in places that serve chimis, but it pisses me off trying to explain to drunk white girls that chimis and chimichangas are different.

But yeah Earl, I've actually had other people tell me the same thing about the Friendly's aftertaste, but that shit is just so delicious I don't ever care. I ate this my last trip a few months ago, might hafta hit it up tomorrow after all this talk

23808_377257716703_504961703_3825987_3433634_n.jpg

probably am missing out....it sounds like that got some good food.

but if its that good, then hopefully it will make it out west.

i just found out that we are getting a five guys here in sacramento, ca.

i still want to try checkers too.

Not for nothing, but I heard from a little Bird that Caligula puts Double Downs under a net in his front yard and captures fat chicks to rape.

Well, it's not really rape because he bribes them with another Double Down and they just yell "FEEEEEED ME" while he pretends to be fat Elvis from behind them.

:lol::lol:

fat elvis though?!--->:cool: thank ya very much

i just found out that we are getting a five guys here in sacramento, ca.

i still want to try checkers too.

I finally tried Five Guys like two weeks ago, and it is BY FAR the best burger I've ever eaten, unbelievably delicious.

Checkers/Rallys is off the hook too, double drive through confusing a muthafucka like crazy

I highly recommend you locate your nearest one, get this amazingly delicious looking burger, and add a side of loaded waffle fries.

Edit: I just looked into it, and Friendly's is in 16 states, but they're all Beast Coast

they actually use to have one here about 6 or 7 years ago and their buffalo chicken sandwich was that late night crack, but they tore that shit down to make an entrance for an apartment complex

But yeah Earl, I've actually had other people tell me the same thing about the Friendly's aftertaste, but that shit is just so delicious I don't ever care. I ate this my last trip a few months ago, might hafta hit it up tomorrow after all this talk

No doubt it's good when I'm eating it. I rarely eat there anymore but when I do it's usually when I'm on the road. I used go there all the time for the grill cheese and bacon sandwich, but that was before the menu turned into some kind of TGI. Friday's type shit.

When it comes to Friendly's though, their ice cream and sundaes are fucking awesome.

You need to go out to Cumberland, across the street from Diamond Hill (I think that's the name). There is a place called "The Ice Cream Machine."

5647.jpg

That place has damn good homemade ice cream. Then you can do what I used to do, get high and climb the rock face of Diamond Hill. I almost lost my life doing that.

Note to self: Never go freehand rock climbing in a busted pair of gazelles with no traction left in them.

an acquaintance & i were going to fry some, but decided we were too lazy...

you could have just said your friend, nobody would have known who you were talking about.

now it just looks like you hang out with people for what they can do for you.

pretty fucking shallow.

my2cents.

• Like 1

Then you can do what I used to do, get high and climb the rock face of Diamond Hill. I almost lost my life doing that.

Note to self: Never go freehand rock climbing in a busted pair of gazelles with no traction left in them.

you are way more hardcore than I ever gave you credit for. props given

edit: 24'd

You need to go out to Cumberland, across the street from Diamond Hill (I think that's the name). There is a place called "The Ice Cream Machine."

5647.jpg

That place has damn good homemade ice cream.

I've found homemade ice cream always has a weird taste to it, something I can't quite figure out. Then again I've only ever had it in Virginia (that I can remember at least), so maybe they just suck at ice cream there

you are way more hardcore than I ever gave you credit for. props given

edit: 24'd

I don't know if Hardcore is the right way to explain it. It's more like STUPID 19 year old.

There is one part of the face where someone painted a Batman logo with house paint. It's a slant and everyone was going across it, but when I did, my feet started slipping because of the paint and lack of traction. I used to skate non-stop in those gazelles, so the soles were warn off completely. So I lost my footing and just started sliding down the slant on my ass trying to grab for something. The edge of my shoes finally caught and I was a foot from falling off the drop, which was easily high enough to put me in the hospital with some broken everything and internal bleeding. Either that or death.

I was a dumb kid. I just yelled "Holyshit!" and started laughing.

And Swamp --try the ice cream machine if you're out that way. I haven't had it in years, but it was a go to place for me when I was younger.