Detroit Folks

SS Sturmführer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a block with 8 abandoned houses 3 of which are burned out and maybe a couple

occupied and heres the thing. Its block after block after block thats like that. So

while it looks hood as fuck there aren't too many people left to cause crime.

These are the areas where you can find a house for back property taxes or $1,000

Lots of old people that are left over and just never left out... Its the areas that

still have a lot of people living in them where shit pops off. That and that whole

Dexter Linwood Joy rd Davison area. That whole little part of town is depressing

as fuck and the people thru there are grim.

What i want to do is buy up like 4 lots in a row. Maybe even with abandoned houses

on them and 1 fixer upper hookup but they would have to have basements. I would

want the houses removed but the basements to remain in tact as underground rooms.

I would want tunnels connecting them. Thats the dream. I really just want to tunnel

for tunnels sake. Fix the 1 and i guess have it be the stash

• Like 1

That basement idea is dope. You could probably do it for a good chunk less than a mil too, even after gutting/removing the other houses, renovating yours, and finishing/connecting the basements.

With the right savings plan, you could have a fortress for the price of a damn nice house anywhere else.